Part 23 | You Look Totally Like Him

Y/n's perspective :

I go to school the next day and see people gathered around the notice board.

Oh my. This must be about the results.

I make my way through the crowd and barely manage to go near the board, when a hand starts pulling me back.

"Heyyy!" I shout.

"Hey, it's me." Yoongi says.

"Oh. You..! You scared me."

"Haha, I must be shocked if it doesn't happen." I give him a side eye as he says this.

"Okay, enough for the fun part. The results are on the board, let me go and see." I run to the notice board, but he pulls my wrist again.

"Why do you think I pulled you before?" Yoongi asks.

"...Oh! So, you already saw the results?"

"Yes. I did."

"Then, what are you waiting for idiot? Tell me already."

"Uh? Where's the respect?"

"Ugh! Are you going to tell me or no?"

"Ask me with some respect first, and then I'll tell you."

Seriously this guy?

I turn around again to make my way to the notice board and that's when I realise that he's still holding my hand tight. I look at him and give him an angry glare. He just smirks at me and mouths 'respect'. I just roll my eyes.

"Okay. Mr. Min Yoongi. Could you please tell me if we made it or not?" I say dramatically.

"Mm. Better. We made it."

"What? We made it??"

"I'm sorry. I didn't knew you became deaf too. I'll say louder this time. WE MADE IT!"

I give him a annoyed grin, before breaking into a smile.

"Now, I don't know whether to hug you for telling me the good news or to hit you for calling me deaf."

"Ugh. I'd not prefer both." He gives a 'disgusted' face.

" He gives a 'disgusted' face

I just nudge his shoulder. Jimin comes running to us and says, "Guys!! Guess what? We made it to the fest."

"Wow. Congrats Jimin. We made it too." I say excitedly.

"The moment when I got to know that you're teaming up with the piano race champion and I'm teaming up with the assistant leader of the dance club, I knew we can make it." Jimin says. We both high five each other.

"Why are you both acting like you already won the fest?" Yoongi says.

"Yeah. I have the same doubt." Jungkook suddenly appears from behind and says.