Part 1 | Back To School

Y/n perspective:

I wake up with the sound of my alarm ticking for the 6th time. I feel like sleeping for two more minutes, but I very clearly know that, this two more minutes is never going to end, and that's why, I finally wake up, realising that, today is the first day of my school after winter vacation.

I am a nerd. Well yeah, a nerd who loves to sleep.

I get out of my bed, and go to the bathroom. I fresh up, change to my uniform and go to the kitchen to find my mom cooking. I go and give her a back hug, making her slightly flinch.
"Good morning honey." she says.

"Good morning mom, what're you doing for breakfast today?"

"Your favorite!"

"Oh, mom how'd you read my mind like this?"

"I've been raising you for 17 years, already. I know what you like, and what you don't!"

"Oh mom, you're the best, I love you!"

I'm pretty close to my mom, since my birth. She has taken care of me, ever since my father expired, due to some cardiac problem. It has been 10 years, since my father left this world, but my mother would never make me miss his existence.

She has been a single mother and she really tries her best, to take care of me, because I'm her only child and she loves me more than anything. She is the best thing that had ever happened to me.

I sit for the breakfast.
"So, excited to go back to school?" She asks.

"Um... yes." I say. But, to be honest, I'm not at all excited. I don't have any friends at school. People think I'm boring and nobody likes to talk to me, unless, it's something related to studies. I'm so fed up of this.

I finish my breakfast, give my mom a hug and leave to school.

I take the bus and have a seat. I see an older woman who's standing. I offer my seat her. I do this everytime, I see someone elder than me standing. She thanks me and gives me a warm smile. I feel really happy when I see her smiling. It makes me happy, when someone becomes happy because of me.

I'm at school now, it's 8:10 A.M. Well, I'm early. I just walk to my locker, take those books which I need for my classes. I see other people greeting each other, since all of them returned from their vacation. I feel kind of sad, that I don't have any friends. I just wave it off.

I was just about to enter my classroom, when I hear a huge sound.
I look around, and I see a blonde boy. He is growling on the floor. I immediately go to him and ask him, "Hey, what happened? Is everything okay?"

"Could you please help me? I got myself hurt!"
He says in a sad tone.

"Sure." I help him up, and take him to the clinic in my school.

I stand there until he comes out of the clinic holding some medicines. He comes out and greets me with a smile.

"Thank you. That was really sweet of you." He says.

"No worries! May I ask you what happened?"

"Oh, so, I was just in a hurry, searching for my classroom, and went in a wrong way. I ran and accidentally slipped and got hurt. I'm sorry, I troubled you."

"It's okay! Don't worry about it. But, why are you searching for your classroom? Aren't we supposed to go to our old classrooms?"

"Yeah, but actually, I'm new here, so I don't know where my classroom is."

"Oh! So that's why! You're a transfer student huh? Don't worry, I'll help you. What's your classroom number?"

"It's 405."