Part 4 | She's Very Sweet

Y/n's perspective :

Jimin and me are at the canteen, because it's lunch time. I fill Jimin with yesterday's events.

"You are indeed a very awkward person y/n. No wonder, he smirked at what you did." Jimin teases me.

"Hey! Ruude~!!" I say.

"Haha, but don't worry. Once he get to know you better, he'll definitely find you more interesting."

Haha, thanks Jimin. But, I doubt it.

"I hope." I say.

We finish our lunch and go to our classes. We finish our classes as the evening arrives. I  don't have a music class today. That means... I have to tutor Yoongi!

Oh no! I really really hope this goes better than the last time!

I go to the library and wait for Yoongi. My phone vibrates and I see it's from Yoongi.

"Hey, where are you? I've been waiting for you in the library. Come soon." I say as I lift his call.

"Um, actually..." He hesitates.

"What?"

"Actually.. I don't know the way to the library."

"Wait- what?"

"I've never been there before. So.."

Of course, I'm talking to Min Yoongi here!

"Okay, wait at the practice room, I'll come for you."

I go to the practice room and find Yoongi waiting for me there.

"Hey!" I wave at him.

"Oh, hi, you're here." He rubs his back of the neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, let's go." I say ignoring the fact that he's embarrassed.

We both head to the library. We go to my usual place at the library and sit down.

"Wow, the library is huge." He say in a high tone. People start to stare at us.

"Hey! This is a library, you need to talk slowly." I whisper to him. He nods.

"So, first I want to tell you something." I whisper again.

"What?" He whispers in response.

"If you really want to get good grades, then.."

"Then, what?"

"Then you need to attend all your classes without fail."

"WHAT?" He says loudly again. I give him a death glare. He realizes that he spoke loudly again and apologizes to everyone.

"What do you mean by saying 'attend all classes?'"  He whispers again.

"If you don't attend your classes, you can't get a good attendance percentage and students who don't have good attendance percentage can never get good grades."

He goes silent.

What is he thinking?

"O-Okay, fine! I'll go!"

Good boy. Wait- what? No. He's not.

"Fine, now let's start today's revision. Since, you're same class as me, it's easier to explain you everything. But, it would've been more easier if we're in the same section too. Okay, anyways, tell me about those chapters which you feel are difficult to learn."

He looks at me in disappointment and says, "Actually... I've never been to a class, so I honestly don't know, what chapters are in the book."

Great! Atleast, he have all the books.