Part 17 | The Best Birthday Ever

Y/n's perspective :

I can't believe Yoongi called me pretty. He barely compliments me. Infact anybody. And today, all of a sudden he said this. I don't know how to react.

I absentmindedly stamp on something and slip backwards. Yoongi immediately grabs my wrist and pulls me up. I slip again because there is no proper support. Yoongi then, pulls me by my waist. Our faces get so close.

Oh my god. Why- why's he staring like that? His- his eyes are.. so.. Wait- this is not the time to think y/n!!

"I'm.. I'm so sorry." I say.

"Um.. It's okay."

Why're his cheeks turning red? Omg. This is awkward.

"Okay.. shall we go?" Yoongi asks me to break the awkwardness.

We just finished sorting the gym area.

"Yeah. Where did Jimin tell us to meet?"

"Near the gate."

"Oh, okay. Let's go then."

On the way back, we come across Mr. Lee.

"Hey guys. Are you done with the sorting?" He asks us.

"Yes sir. We just completed doing it."

"Okay. Looks like, it's someone's birthday today. Happy birthday y/n." Mr. Lee says.

"Oh, thank you Mr. Lee. I looked for you, but I couldn't find you. Here, have some sweets."

"Oh, thanks. Well, actually, I was busy with this fest thing. By the way, you're both participating right?" 

"Yes sir, we are."

"Well, good then. I can't wait to see my both favourite students perform together. Lol. And, yeah don't say anyone that I mentioned that you're both my favourite students. The other students are going to sue me." He rolls his eyes, while joking.

"Haha. Okay sir. Thank you." Yoongi says.

"Okay, you guys carry on. I guess you'll have a party at home?"

"Yes sir. You wanna join?" I ask him.

"I wish I would. But, I still have some work to do. You kids carry on. See you tomorrow students."

Mr. Lee is such a friendly teacher. I'm glad I've got a music teacher like him.

We wave goodbye to him and meet Jimin & Jungkook at the gate. My mom comes to pick us up. I sit in the front beside my mom, while the three boys adjust in the back. We go to my home. We hear a knock at the door, and it's Mrs. Ghim aka mom's friend Yebin aka Jungkook's aunt.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Mrs. Ghim greets me.

"Happy birthday y/n." Her daughter Yusa wishes me. She is 2 years younger than me.

"Thank you Yusa. Thank you Mrs. Ghim. Thanks for coming."

"Wow, looks like you've got many friends with you this time." Mrs. Ghim says.

"Haha, yes. Let me introduce them to you."
I introduce all of them to each other and quickly go, fresh up and change into a lacy white crop top and baggy jeans. I try some make up by my own. Well, turns out, it's not that bad. I come out of my room to see everybody arranging everything in the living area.

"Mummy! How do I look?" Everyone in the room, turn around to my voice.

"Wow. Well Done Honey. You look so pretty." My mom says.