Part 5 | Friends? Friends.

Guys, I'm so freaking sorry. I must be posting yesterday. But, due to some personal reasons I couldn't. And, I'm so sorry for that. I'll be posting tomorrow's chapter as usual. By the way, how did you all enjoy Jimin's birthday?

Y/n's perspective :

I go home and change into my pajamas and sit in my room. I open my books and start studying. The moments in the library suddenly flash my mind.

He actually smiled at me. I can't believe it. He has always been nothing but cold to me. Why did he smile all of a sudden? I've never seen him doing that before.

I jump out of my thoughts, when I hear the knock at my room door.

"Come in, mom. I told you, you don't need to knock it."

"Haha, hello honey! I know, I know. Anyways, what're you doing?"

"Just homeworks."

"How's the school today?"

"It's good mom. Oh, I forgot to tell you!"

"About what?"

"So, there's this guy called Yoongi in my school..."

I explain the whole story to my mom.

"Oh, so you made new friend again, huh?

"Um, I don't know. We're not on friend terms already."

"I see. But, don't worry, I feel like you're going to be good friends soon."

"Really mom? I told you he's a not that sweet boy! He's way too bad and cold! He's like a total opposite to me. How do you expect us to be friends?"

"Uh huh. No. He might be a cold guy, but I don't think he's a bad boy. Every cold guy has a good side dear."

"How are you so sure?"

"I remember your dad when we were in college. He used to look like a very tough guy. But, when I made friends with him, I realised his actual nature."

"Wow...! Really?"

"Yes. Never judge a book by its cover. Open and start reading it, that's when you'll know what the book actually holds."

"Wow mom, that.. that actually makes a lot of sense."

"Yeah, don't worry too much about anything. What has to happen, will happen anyhow. Okay?"

"Okay, mom."

She leaves the room.

Wow mumma. You can go to ted talks! So according to what mom said, Yoongi may have a soft side in him. But, wait- why'd mom compare Yoongi to.. dad..?

> At school, the next day.

"So, yeah, that's what happened yesterday."

I explain Jimin everything, while we're having our lunch.

"Well, I guess, what your mom said is correct."

I was about to say something, but a girl comes running to our table and give Jimin a back hug.

"Hey! Minji!" He pulls her hands and make her sit on a chair beside him.

"Whatsup Jimin?"

"You tell me! Oh, wait, let me introduce my best friend to you. Minji, this is Y/n, my best friend and Y/n, this is my friend in dance class, Minji."

She looks at me with a blank face, but I give her a smile and say hi. She smiles back hesitantly.

"I was thinking of introducing you to y/n. I already told about you to her. She is a very nice person. You both will get along well."