Part 8 | Closer Than Before

Y/n's perspective :

I stare at Jimin, dumbfounded. He walks towards me and Yoongi.

"What's your problem? How dare you to make your troublemaker friend break inside the classroom and steal my friend's phone?"

"J-Jimin.. You.. Minji's not your friend."

"And, who are you to say that? I make my friends, not you."

"Listen, Jimin. She's the one, who's making up bad stuff on me."

"Haha, so, now that you're caught, you're making this cheap move? Just return the phone." He tries to pull the phone that is in Yoongi's hand.

"No.. Jimin.. Please.. Please listen to me."

He doesn't listen to me and he keeps shouting and trying to pull the phone. Just then, Minji arrives running towards Jimin.

"Don't trust her Jimin. She has already caused enough problems. Just pull my phone back and let's get out of here."

I go silent. I don't know what to say. Jimin is getting more intense because of her comments. Just as he raises his hand at me, Yoongi steps infront of me and blocks him.

"Just listen to her, you dumbass!! Why're you being so stupid? How can believe it, when someone says, a person like her would do it? It obviously is so stupid." Yoongi shouts at Jimin. Jimin and Minji goes silent and looks at him in shock. He then, turns towards Minji and says, "And you.. what do you think about yourself? Just because she's an innocent nerd, that doesn't mean you can do anything you want. We know, you're the one behind that post and we're going to show this to Jimin. Now, just shut up, because you don't have a right to go between two best friends."

Minji and Jimin are in shock. Yoongi opens his phone and shows him the video of Minji taking your pictures and also the social media account that is saved in her mobile. Jimin looks like he's about to blast. He gives Minji a look with his eyes wide opened. Minji is speechless.

"Wow Minji. Wow."
She tries to say something but she stutters.

"Don't talk anything Minji. Just go away from here, before I do something." Jimin yells at her.

She runs away, taking her phone back. Jimin looks like he's about to cry. His face is full of regret. Tears fall from his eyes as he look at me with his eyebrows furrowed. It was so hard to see him like that. He kneels down on the floor and starts crying. I kneel down beside him and caress his shoulder. He doesn't even look at me and keeps on crying. Yoongi looks at me with an embarrassing face.

"Ji-Jimin... It's okay... Please don't cry." I say.

"It's

"It's.. It's not okay. I'm really such an idiot. I hate myself. I.. I don't deserve you. I don't even know how to apologize."

"You know what, you don't need to apologize. I know it's not your fault. She's the one who manipulated you. She should be sorry. It's okay Jimin, I forgive you. Please don't cry, I can't see my best friend crying."