Part 24 | The Talent Fest

Y/n's perspective :

"What do think of yourself? You might be our senior, but that doesn't mean, you can scold and curse us as much as you want. Mind your language first. Yoongi is a far more better pianist than you. I'm not saying this because he won a the fests or something. I'm saying this because he never threatened anyone like you guys did. He always had a clean race. And listen, if you think, we're gonna be afraid and drop from the race, just because you're threatening us, then stop dreaming, because we are not going to give up."
I say right to her face.

She is so shocked, that she just stare at me dumbfounded. Thomson openes his mouth to say something, but I pull Yoongi's hand and take him away from them.

"Yoongi, just don't focus on what they said before. They were just afraid of us and they-" I look up to him as I speak and I notice him staring at me with wide eyes.

"Wh-what happened?" I ask him.

"Seriously? I mean, how'd you do that? I didn't knew you had this angle in you." He smirks in shock.

Uh oh. This guy is ready to tease me now.

"Those people were crossing their limits. She really was about to curse you, didn't she? And, do you think, I'll be just standing there and stare at them, when she's cursing you like that, huh?"

"Ahem. So, someone's is concerned of me, huh?"

I hate you Min Yoongi.

"Okay, cut it out now. Don't make me regret what I did." I say rolling my eyes.

"Aaahaa." He says holding my wrists, while I try to pull myself out of his embrace.

"Leave me Min Yoongi..." I say.

"Haha. Okay okay." He says letting his teasing gummy smile out.

"We have to go perform our first round in the next five minutes

"We have to go perform our first round in the next five minutes. So, tell me, who are going to perform the first round?" Yoongi asks.

"Why you asking again? Just go for it Pabo. You are anyways better than me in all the chords."

Guys, so let me tell you. I've written about these rules in part 18, Real Special Person. I hope you remember it and please, if you get confused then, go and read it again. :~Author

"Um, okay, if you say so. Wish me luck."

Soon, Mr. Lee calls out 'no. 5' and Yoongi stands up to go onto stage.

"Good luck Yoongi." I say.

He smiles at me. He goes onto the stage and suits himself at the paino.

"Okay, Mr. Min play the 3rd question from 4th page." Mr. Lee says.

Yoongi nods and starts playing. He perfectly ends the rhythm. Claps start erupting in the auditorium. I excitedly start clapping too. He stands up, bows to the audience and gets down. He looks over at me and raises his eyebrows, like asking me 'how did I do?'. I grin widely at him. He come and sits beside me. Soon, Mr. Lee announces the qualifiers of the first round and yeah we got promoted to the second round. Then, it suddenly hit me that it's my turn to play now.