Shadowcheah - nominated for best On The Rise - Science fiction

Ana: Everyone let me introduce you to Shadowcheah. Shadowcheah this is everyone. *Ana waves her hand over the crowd*

Crowd: Hello Shadowcheah.

*Shadowcheah wearing a cream one shoulder chiffon dress with a pair of white lace Christian Louboutin, smiles and waves*

Shadowcheah: Hello, everyone.

Her date Pierre Boulanger (who plays the main character Tom Triole in Evolution), wearing a black tux and cream tie chuckles under his breath.

Ana: Right. Now introductions are out of the way, lets get down to business. Your story, Evolution has been nominated for best On The Rise, Science fiction. How did you react when you got the news?

Shadowcheah: I was over the moon! I didn’t expect to get in since there were so many good entrants in sci-fi, and this is only my second year of entering!

Ana: What’s it about?

Shadowcheah: It is about a girl in the post-apocalypse future where the world was recovering from a nuclear war and caused animal to evolved into deadly creatures that they called Legres. She discovered her powers and got sent to an academy where children like her goes.

Ana: That sounds ominous. You mentioned powers, if you could have any what would they be?

Shadowcheah: I would like to be able to teleport! Like the jumper. That way I can be anywhere anytime I want and don’t have to waste endless time stuck in commute. And I will get to travel around the world!

Ana: Think of all that extra spending money you would have too. Tell us a little about yourself.

Shadowcheah: My pen name is shadowcheah, I am a 20 year old university student studying in London UK. I have been writing since I was a little girl, but always abandoning the story after the first few chapters because I am too inconsistent, that is, until I found Wattpad!

Ana: Comments and fans can really help an author stay motivated, right?

Shadowcheah smiles: Right.

Ana: So, what’s your favorite genre to write?

Shadowcheah: Fantasy actually. I know I haven’t post anything up on Wattpad that’s this genre, but it is the one I write about the most. I am always dreaming up the most random and impossible thing in my little world, thinking about a world that is different from ours, be it magical, futuristic or mythical. I am always bursting of idea and trying them out, and write the ones that stick the most!

Ana: Sounds like something for your fans to look forward to. Well thanks for stopping by; hope you enjoy the rest of your night.

Shadowcheah: Thanks. I will see you.

*Shadowcheah and Pierre Boulanger walk hand in hand up the carpet*

Ana:If you want to take a look at Shadowcheah story ‘Evolution click on the external link on the right of the screen, or you could click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.