lili_p - nominated for best On the Rise, Thriller

*A whip cracks and down the carpet struts lili_p encased from head to toe in lather, the tail of the whip snaking along behind. Half way down she cracks the whip again and the second leathered figure waiting back at the start of the carpet begins to follow.

   Reaching Ana lili_p rests the handle of the whip across her shoulders, rolling her elbows over the edges.

Ana swallows: Hello lili_p. I like your… um… ensemble… it’s ah… um.

lili_p: Leather. I know. It’s highly possible I think I’m cat woman. Just throwing that out there.

Ana: Good to know. *peaking around lili_p shoulder* Who’s that following you?

lili_p: My husband. Hello… Batman?! Don’t tell me you haven’t heard of him either.

Ana looks confused: Bat… Never mind. Your story Carving Beauty has been nominated for best On the Rise for Thriller. How did you react to the news?

lili_p: I was in bed hitting refresh on my browser over and over and over. When I saw the results I woke up my husband and just said, “yep, awesome”. And then I screamed in excitement on the inside. Have to keep up appearances.

Ana: Did he congratulate your?

lili_p: He might have. It was a little hard to understand him with the bit in his mouth.

Ana: All right… What’s your story about?

lili_p: It’s about a young girl who barely escapes a serial killer in her small town. She is put in witness protection and the killer vanishes. Ten years later a bloody locket brings all her memories and terror crashing back. The Carver has returned and he is leaving presents for her to follow until it’s time for them to meet and him to finish the work he started on her ten years ago.

*Just then batman reached the woman. He stood slightly back and behind lili_p. Ana stares hard at his face, concentrating so hard little wrinkles begin to appear on her forehead.*

Ana: Christian?... Christian you can back to me.

*Pushing lili_p out the way Ana tackles Christian knocking him to the ground. lili_p gets up and looks around for her whip but before she could use it Christian pulls something from his utility belt and hold it over Ana’s mouth. Her legs kick twice before her body goes lax and Christian manages to roll free.

Sally runs over staring opened mouthed at Ana’s unmoving form*

Sally: Did you kill her?

Christian: No just knocked her out. She should be out until I’m safely inside.

lili_p cracks her whip: Explanation!

Sally: Well you see when Christian was here earlier with Prisim Ana got a bit over excited. She forgot that most people don’t like to be duck taped and locked ina badly ventilated van.

lili_p: Here earlier with who? Christian have you been a bad boy again?

Batman/Christian: Yes mistress.

lili_p cracks her whip: We will have to have a little talk about this later.

Batman/Christian: Yes mistress.

lili_p: Does this mean the interview is over?

Sally: Ah no. I if it’s all right by you I’ll ask you a few more questions. Let me see…. Can you tell us all a little about yourself?

lili_p: I’m a computer geek by day. I like to think with a slice of naughty school teacher thrown in, but still mostly geek. I read WAY too much. I love all types of mystery/thrillers. And I can bend my tongue into a V. That talent really doesn’t get used much though. By night… I can bend my tongue into a V… need I say more?

Sally: As this is meant to be a PG show probably not. If you could be a cartoon character who would you be?

lili_p: Why? I always wanted to be Cheetara when I was a kid… She was so bad ass and could wield a stick like it was no one’s business! I think that’s why I grew up to be cat woman.

Sally: I never heard of her * the whip cracks* But I will be sure to Google her when I get home. *lili_p smiles wickedly* Last question. What made you enter your story in the Watty awards?

lili_p: I thought, what the Hay!? And I like hay, so I did it. I’m really glad I did too. All the support I have received from my fans has been great. It’s nice to know there are some other sick demented people in the world that can enjoy a good scary story ;-)

Sally: Makes sense. Well you best be getting along before Ana comes too.

lili_p drags the whip back and forth along the carpet: I’ll have to have a few words with her went she does but till then I shall go and have a talk with this… Prisim was it? Prisim character.

Sally: I don’t know if she is still in there, she might have popped out to do her laundry or something. Better not to waste your time looking.

*lili_p raises an eyebrow but then grabs Batman by the cape and strides towards the enterence.*

Sally: So that was lili_p, a very scary… I mean interesting lady with a whip. If you want to check out her story Carving Beauty (and I really recommend that you do) then click on the external link on the right of the screen or you can click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.