awesome4evah - nominated for best On The Rise - Humor

*Ana is still licking her ice cream as awesome4evah walks down the carpet in a nice t-shirt and Jeans. By her side is an unhappy looking man in floppy shoes and full a clown costume, complete with make-up.*

Ana: Hello awesome4evah. Who’s this?

awesome4evah: My date Logan Lerman. I was going to have him come in a tux but then I realized He'd look cute in anything.

Ana leans closer to get a better look at the red nose: If I squeeze that will it honk?

Logan: Try it and you will be wearing your ice cream.

Ana pulls back quickly: That’s not nice.

*Logan pulls a face.*

Ana: Whatever clown boy. awesome4evah, sweetie, darling your story ‘Something about Summer’ has been nominated for best On The Rise in Humor. How did you react when you got the news?

awesome4evah: I found out from a friend, and at first I really did not believe it. I thought she was playing a joke on me. I checked and it was actually there. That's when I started freaking out. My mom still thinks I should be in a mental institution, since I didn't really want to explain the whole thing to her. ;3

Ana leans forward to whisper: When the men with white coats come, slip them a twenty and mention my name. They’ll treat you nice. *She pulls back.* But anyway, what’s your story about?

awesome4evah: Well, it's about a girl, Raine. Um (don't blame me, I'm really bad at this kind of stuff!), it's a summer story. She and her best friends are in a challenge, which is Boys VS Girls, and whoever loses, has to be the winner's slave for the rest of the summer. They're in partners, to decide who will be who's slave, and her partner turns out to be her best friend's brother, Kaden. Who is also her worst enemy. And the person her best friend, Kallie is determined to hook her up with (reasons still unknown). The thing is, Raine and Kaden may or may not have a past that probably won't stay in the past, thanks to Kallie. :D

Ana: Go girls! What made you enter Something about Summer into the Watty’s?

awesome4evah: It was just kind of for fun, and since I had seen other people doing it. I never expected to get this far. I'm happy that I did though, entering really pushed me to finish the story. :)

Ana: Sometimes you really need a deadline to keep you motivated. Is humor your favorite genre to write?

awesome4evah: I write a bit of everything. I'd say Humor. Not like a only Humor story, but when I write, it just gets mixed in somewhere. I've written Action/Thriller, Mystery, Romance, Paranormal, Werewolf, Vampire, Short Story, Fan Fiction, Teen Fiction and all that before, and they've all had some kind of Humor in there. Humor's kind of like that thing that keeps everything grounded for me when writing. I'd be really bad at writing a completely serious book.

Ana: Do you like clowning around in your real life? Sorry Logan, couldn’t resist. Tell us a about yourself?

awesome4evah: Hm... I'm a pretty average person. I joined Wattpad in March, and have been ever so slightly addicted to it. I've been writing since fourth grade, and Something about Summer would be the first book I have ever finished. I'm a pretty awkward person, people sometimes think I have multiple person disorder and I sort of have delayed reactions. When I'm older, I'd love to be anything that has to do with creativity or interacting with people. :)

Logan: Can we go yet? My make-up is starting to melt.

awesome4evah: Sure, you can touch it up inside. Bye Ana, thanks for the interview.

Ana: Bye awesome4evah. Well, if you want to check out awesome4evah story ‘Something about Summer’ click on the external link on the right of the screen or you can click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.