AnnieGil - nominated for best Undiscovered Gem - Fantasy.

*Over the buzz of the crowd a high pitched buzzing sound can be heard from the electric flying carpet hovering at the end of the carpet. A giant lamp rests upon the carpets canopy with AnnieGil sitting regally underneath. Her date, Benedict Cumberbatch dressed in his Sherlock clothes jumps off and offers AnnieGil a hand. As she stands the lamp moves and only when she is fully erect does everyone realize it is her hat.

    Dressed in a black cat suit AnnieGil tries to walk confidently down the carpet despite Benedict’s efforts she keeps listing heavily to the left.*

Ana: Biff, Boff go help her.

*The two closest security guards runs down and grabbing a handle on each side, support the massive headgear. Benedict moves to walk behind her till AnnieGil reaches Ana.*

Ana: Well AnnieGil, interesting choice of wardrobe.

AnnieGil grins proud:  I know. I was going to come in an orange cat suit. You know so I could camouflage in with the carpet, but then I realized that the lamp on my head would give me away... 

*AnnieGil tilts her head as she points to the lamp but overbalances. Biff is there on her right side to prop her back up.*

Ana: You think? Well regardless AnnieGil your story ‘Blue Revolution: The Sacrifices’ has beennominated for best Undiscovered Gem in Fantasy. How did you react to the news?

 AnnieGil: I jumped and ran in to tell my mom (at 7am). It actually felt a bit like Christmas! 

*She tries jumping, to demonstrate her reaction only to topple backwards. Benedict catches her, pushing her gently back into place*

 Ana:Whoa careful. Tell us what your story is about.

AnnieGil so excited that starts talking at super sonic speed:  BRTS” is the first book in a series of five fantasy novels, and it tells the story of Milla White, a young (and very short) Scottish woman who is pulled into another world and told that she has to pick a fiancé. But just after she gets there, she breaks a very old mirror, starts sharing her brain with one of the most powerful “drustains” around, and has to go out and kill a hundred demons before the barrier that separates our side of the planet and theirs falls apart.

Ana: Deep breaths honey. The faster you talk the less time you have in the spotlight.

* All three men raise a protective shielding hand, just in case, as the panting AnnieGil nods.*

Ana: Now slowly, can you tell me a little about your self? 

AnnieGil: I'm Annie, eighteen (just about to turn nineteen!) and from sunny Spain! Well, kind of...I'm almost from Scotland. Half and half really...I study History of Art in Tarragona, but when I finish here I would like to move back to Scotland and study literature, oh and get Blue Revolution published.

I'm pretty crazy, but only at times. I love pizza and pesto sauce, and recently I've taken up running. Because I'm cool. I also draw a lot; I have an unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter and Sherlock. Oh and I've been telling all my friends that I'm going to be rich and famous now that I'm a second round finalist (who cares if I'm in undiscovered!)

Ana: You got to start somewhere right? I was undiscovered last year. Got any secret obsessions?

The more she talks the faster AnnieGil gets: Harry Freaking Potter! I breathe and eat all things potter. That sounded a little weird. But yeah, I'm a crazy potterhead, and I have the coolest iPod cover in the world (marauders map) and in a few years time I'm marrying Tom Felton. And I don't care if he has a girlfriend! She will understand! I just love being a fan girl. I'm also obsessed with Sherlock, Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil. Oh and Nerimon, and charlieissocoollike- Ok, I'll stop now, sorry! Ah!

*Though Boff grabs her as falls towards him, he wasn’t fast enough to avoid the brass lamp. Rubbing his head he steps back grumbling.*

Ana looks at Boff: No, you don’t get hazard pay.

*Sorry – AnnieGil mouths*

Ana: Don’t worry about him. How did you find out about wattpad? 

AnnieGil: I used to be on a website called Quizilla, where people would share their stories, and I did go pretty big at one point. One of the users there (Skater2girl) (add the X's, cause I can’t remember what her exact username is like haha) posted her Facebook page, and my stalker self decided to check it out, and they just so happened to be talking about the wattie awards, and how she had won with her story Believe me I'm lying. I think it's been two years since then!

Ana: You’re a long time wattpaidan then?

AnnieGil goes to nod but the weight of the lamp causes her to fall forward. Ana steps back to avoid the collision and AnnieGil falls flat on her face. The three men stand slack jawed in shock.

Ana: What? It’s not my job to keep the contestants upright and she would have wrinkled my dress.

The men trip over themselves trying to scramble forward help the fallen AnnieGil and her giant headgear but Ana just steps over the fallen girl:

Well that was AnnieGil.To check out her story ‘Blue Revolution: The Sacrifices’ and see if it is as fantastical as her headgear then you can either click on the external link on the right of the screen or you can click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.