JMackDo - nominated for best Undiscovered Gem - Non-Teen Fiction

Ana: Clean up, aisle right here.

Ana points down at the magical pile of unicorn poop and turns up her nose. One of the security guards rushes forward with a plastic bag.

Ana: Not the glamorous job you imagined is it?

The guard stands knotting the bag: I’d rather be half way to the moon then standing here with a steaming pile of fertilizer. Lord, I with I was there now.

*The guard begins to tremble before disappearing in an explosion of glitter.*

Ana shoats up at the sky: You’re not getting paid for the rest of the night.

JMackDo: Well that’s not something you seen every day.

Ana grumbles brushing glitter off her arm: Sadly on this carpet it’s not the weirdest thing to have happened.

For the first time Ana really looks at her new guests, taking an immediate step backwards. JMackDo is wearing a slimming little black number, but it is not that that has Ana worried. Beside her, sporting a tux with cowboy boots and a cowboy hat is JMackDo husband.

Ana: Please not more horses. Wait, in fact there is a new rule: not more animals. Period.

JMackDo: Your safe we hired a limo.

Ana: Phew. So JMackDo your story ‘The Hornet's Nest’ has been nominated for best Undiscovered Gem for Non-Teen Fiction. How did you react when you found out?

JMackDo laughed: I found out while at work, so the whole office was very excited since I was running up and down through cubicles telling everyone.

Ana laughs: I want to see the security video.

Hubby: She keeps promising to bring it home but so far no luck.

Ana: I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows how to bribe the next guy who knows a guy. What’s your story about?

JMackDo: Lets see…Just because their best friends are married to each other doesn't mean that they have to get along. Katherine Klein makes it her personal mission to never speak to Lance Walton ever again after one "irresponsible" night. But life can't be that easy. As the saying goes, there's a thin line between love and hate." It's a Love/Hate relationship the brews in the office but started way back in the country.

Ana: Sounds interesting. Can you tell me a little about your self?

JMackDo:  I'm a 31 year old married girl from the South. No kids, but a dog whom I adore named Dixie. I work in a grey cubicle within an accounting department, but my mind travels elsewhere as soon as I sit in front of my home computer and I can write. I have always wanted to be a writer, and Wattpad has let me do so. I'm still a little green, but practice makes perfect. :-)

Ana: Just to make sure. The dogs not here right? I only have so many pairs of spare shoes.

JMackDo: No, we left him at home.

Ana: You’re sure? Ok, so how did you find out about wattpad?

JMackDo: From a co-worker who also sits in a grey cubicle.

Ana smiles: Splash some orange around the walls. Bring in the sun. I also know a great decorator, I’ll give you his card later.

JMackDo: Ummmm…

Ana: Do you have any messages for your fans before you head on inside?

JMackDo:  I have had a few die hards from the beginning, and you are truly the reason why I am able to do this little interview today. I am undoubtedly honored and humbled with your devotion to my four stories, but it's your stories that inspire me. Thank you for being a fan and a friend.

Ana: Ohhh, that’s sweet. Well you two run along and try and avoid any unicorn poop if you can.

JMackDo: Thanks for the tip. Bye.

Ana: Bye. So if you want check out JMackDo ‘s story ‘The Hornet's Nest’click on the external link on the right of the screen or you can click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.