Prisim - Nominated for best Undiscovered Gem - Adventure

*Next Prisim pulls up on her stretch hover scooter, chauffeur Doc Brown helps her down before scooting away. She twirls gracefully down the red carpet until she trips over her own two feet. Looking up she smiles wryly as she picks herself off the ground and dusts herself off. Then saunters over to the Ana and waving to the crowd*

Prisim: Why hello there! Mommy always called me clumsy!

Ana: My mother always called me peanut.

*Prisim looks over at Sally the work experience girl for help. From a short purple strappy number with a multi-coloured Gummy Bear belt to the latest fashion trend of rainbow airwalks, jeans and a Grumpy Bear tee.*

Ana, slack jawed: I want one! How did you do that?

Prisim smiles: I know magicians. *Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as Prisim's dates step through a portal* Your guys are late. Ana let me introduce you to Sam and Dean Winchester, looking smashing with their guns. Castiel the angel, though he isn't quite sure why he's here. Hal, looking smashing as he wards of the Falling Skies. Here's Christian Bale mumbling something and, hmm, well it seems I've lost Captain Hook to Snow White, damn. Oh well.

Ana: I heard she could be a bit of a man stealer. Hi Christian. Now 'Ewah' is nominated for best Undiscovered Gem Action. Yeah you! How did you react when you found out?

Prisim: I calmly said, "Oh, look. I made it." *looks around wondering if anyone bought that* Nah, I squealed like a banshee, said "Oh my god" multiple times and then proceeded to stare, open mouth, at the finalist showcase. I was afraid if I blinked Ewah would vanish or Weeping Angels would take me into the past... but that's another story for another day.

Ana: Yeah Weeping Angels. Not to worry we had Captain Jack Harkness walk by earlier. What's your story about?

Prisim: Well Ewah is the second book to a trilogy I called "The Celestial Children Trilogy" and the POV switches to JoshEwah (Yeah, he likes to write his first and last name as one) as he and Abby journey to find the Child of the Sun before the bad guy of the trilogy, Khail. It's light Fantasy, loads of Adventure, and a smashing bit of Young Adult. For the people that like romance there's the love between Josh and Abby and the potential love between Terrick and Vanessa to keep you all warm and fuzzy throughout the book, though never enough to make you want to scream. During the journey Josh learns a bit more about his own magical powers, his spirit guide, a black Labrador, save's his bacon on more than one occasion, and he consumes a whole lot of gummy bears...

Ana: Hence the belt and T-shirt. What made you enter your story in the Watty awards?

Prisim: My super fan and young clone ForeverMalak convinced me. I didn't think I had a shot in hell but she supported me and encouraged me. Of course if I actually manage to win I'll never hear the end of it. Though we're both a little sad my cover didn't move on in Best Cover, but beggars can't be choosers, right?

Ana: Right. Do you know any bad jokes?

Prisim: Two men walk into a bar. The third man ducks.

Ana: Ha ha ha... I don't get it. Well anyway that's all we have time for. So as always to check out her story 'Ewah' then you can either click on the external link on the right of the screen or you can click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.

Prisim runs down the length of the red carpet, again tripping multiple times, as she rushes to take her seat for the awards ceremony: What do you mean there's no popcorn?