MattiFlower - Nominated for best On the Rise - Fantasy

Ana looks at the group of men standing around watching Prisim run off: Hey Prisim. I think you forgot some things.  *When Prisim doesn’t turn back Ana shooes them away*  Scat, move, off you go. Wait not you Christian  *she grabs Christian Bale’s arm*  You get to stay right here next to me as we welcome our next guest. MattiFlower. MattiFlower hello. Don’t you look stunning in you silver Vera Wang dress and who’s that you have with you?

MattiFlower: This is Josh Hutcherson. He’s looking good in his midnight black Ralph Lauren suit don’t you agree?

Ana: Heccckkk yeah. *Christian tries to escape but is pulled back* This is Christian Bale, I borrowed him off my last guest, we can swop if you like?

MattiFlower: No, thanks. I’m good.

Ana: Well lets get on with the interview then. Your story ‘Winning Royalty‘ is nominated for best On the Rise, Fantasy. How did you react when you found out?

MattiFlower: Yes, Ana that’s right and I am so terribly thankful to all my fans and readers who put me in that position! How did I react? I had just gotten out of school so I immediately found a phone and signed into my account. I had a message from a loyal fan of mine Raine and it told me I made it. Still not quite sure, I nervously went onto the Showcase page and when I saw my story, I literally screamed in the parking lot. I then ran and told my friend JessCeeKaa. I was probably overreacting, but I was so estatic!

Ana: It’s big news, last year I screamed so loud my hubby ran in the room thinking I had broken something. 

MattiFlower: You’ve got a husband and your holding on the Christian Bale’s arm so tight it’s turning blue?

Ana: My more evil alter ego has a husband. *Ana looks about frantically looking hoping for a distraction.* So tell me about your story.

MattiFlower: Anna, a seventeen year old girl, is taken from her home and forced to compete against hundreds of other young ladies. The prize?  Prince Gaspard's hand and the opportunity to become Queen. Anna is not entirely normal, though--her beauty is not the only intriguing thing about her. Soon she finds that she is not only competing with the other girls, but is fighting to find out who she is. Watch Anna as she fights for her life, her future, and for--eventually--her love. 

So maybe that gives some people so insight(:

Ana: Is Prince Gaspard really cute? *Chris clears his throat* Right. not important. Tell us all a little about your self?

MattiFlower: I'm pretty young--like just got my permit young--and am a private schooler. I like to think I'm not socially awkward, though, as many public schoolers try to stereotype public schoolers as. 

Errrrrg, I am a nondenominational Christian and I try to live my faith, I play the drums, I'm a basketball and volleyball player, and I read my life away. I'm fairly popular, but since my school is small, that doesn't say much. Oh, and I'm 5'11. Did I mention that?

Ana: You did just then.If you could be a cartoon character who would you be and of coarse, why?

MattiFlower: I like reading much more than writing, but when I was younger, I absolutely LOVED Kim Possible. So I would definitely be her. Especially since she can kick butt AND has red hair. #GingerLover 

Ana: Yeah, red heads! Personally I don’t like the term Ginger’s. Regardless, do you have a favourite movie? 

MattiFlower: Oh, I have many but my all-time favorite is A Walk To Remember. I watch it every Valentine's Day(: Which is kind of sad, but whatever. Judge if you want.

Ana: I’ve never heard of it but will go have a look at the local video shop later.

 MattiFlower: You should, it's an amazing movie. Look we’d better get going. Nice to meet you Christian, bye Ana.

Chrstian tries to break away again: Wait, take me with you

Ana grabs him and dragging him back: Bye MattiFlower. Well folks if you want to check out her story ‘Winning Royalty' then you can either click on the external link on the right of the screen or you can click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.