youXfoundXme - nominated for Most Popular, Adventure

*Flying across the sky on her Nimbus 2000 youXfoundXme does a few loop the loops above the crowds heads before landing at Ana’s feet. Calmly she gets off the broom and straightens her green Valentino gown. Once the handcuffs securing her date to the broom are unlocked youXfoundXme pulls her date upright.

   Dressed head to toe in thick ropes and chains Joseph Gordon-Levitt shuffles forward, youXfoundXme by his side.*

Ana: Ah, a girl after my own heart.

youXfoundXme looks at her date: He said the only way he’d be my date was if he was forced to at gunpoint. I thought that was a little extreme so I kidnapped him instead.

*Joseph Gordon-Levitt mumbles against his gag*

youXfoundXme: He says it’s a pleasure to be here, and it is. *Joseph Gordon-Levitt shakes his head so violently he almost topples over but youXfoundXme grabs his lead rope just in time and pulls him back*

youXfoundXme: He’s super excited to get inside and see everybody.

Ana smiles:I promise not to keep you too long then. Let’s see… Your story Night Life has been nominated for Most Popular in Adventure. How did you react when you got the news?

youXfoundXme: At first, I was like, "Whaaaa-?" And then I like, "Yaaay!" *youXfoundXme does a little kick jump into air*

Ana copies the movement: Yay! Can you tell us a bit about your story?

youXfoundXme: No.

Ana: Ahhh….

youXfoundXme sticks out her tongue: Just kidding!

    Night Life is about a young woman named Nicole and a young man named Caleb who find comfort in the night (i.e. they're insomniacs). They come from two very different worlds, but their lives collide in a significant way that helps each cope with the problems that they face from their past and present lives.

Ana: Sounds good. We know that you enjoy kidnapping helpless stars (more power to you) is there anything else you fans might like to know about you?

youXfoundXme: I'm a friendly and social person that loves reading and writing. Writing is a way for me to put into words the crazy chaos that is in my mind. It's a way for me to get away from the stresses in my life.

But I don't want to be an author when I'm older. I want to be a doctor. =)

Ana: That’s noble of you. If you could have a super power what would it be?

youXfoundXme: Harnessing the magical abilities of Harry Potter.

Ana: Scar and all? That wouldn’t match your dress. Do you know any bad jokes?

youXfoundXme: Want to hear two short jokes and a long joke?

Ana: Ok.

youXfoundXme: Joke, joke, jooooooooooooooooooooke.

Ana: Ha, ha.

youXfoundXme: You're welcome

*While Ana and youXfoundXme have been talking Joseph Gordon-Levitt has slowly been shuffling his way up the carpet and towards help.

    youXfoundXme turns to him and notices he’s disappeared*

youXfoundXme: Oh look, he’s almost to the door. I told you he couldn’t wait.

Ana: I had better let you go then. Bye.

youXfoundXme: Thanks, bye.

*She jogs up the carpet, reaching Joseph Gordon-Levitt just as he is about to make it through the door.*

Ana: Lovely couple, I’m sure they will go far. Now if you want to give youXfoundXme’s story Night Life a read then click on the external link on the right of the screen or you can click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.