SleeplessInChicago - nominated for most popular - Romance

Still watching Jack walk away Sally, the work experience girl, has to clear her throat to get Ana's attention: What? Sorry daydreaming.

*Looking the other way Ana sees SleeplessInChicago strutting her way down the down the carpet in Her Red stiletto heels with the wrap around snake straps. Dressed in a hot red leather miniskirt and Red leather halter-top she pauses every now and then to pose and meow at the crowd. Her girls threaten to break free as she sashays down the carpet leaving a trail of swooning, drooling men in her wake. By her side is a man dressed in skin-tight black leather pants and a black t-shirt. His Harley boots and he looks bad boy sinful as hell.*

Ana whistles: Hello, Sleepless. Do you need a permit for those things?

SleeplessInChicago laughs: Good to see you again Ana. This is the one and only Jed Hill who is the star of my book. *Stepping forward SleeplessInChicago stabs her finger at Ana* and before we start. Hands off. He's mine. I'm wearing these heels for a reason and I'm not afraid to use them.

Ana backs up, hands raised: Ok, good to know.

*SleeplessInChicago steps back happy*

Ana: Your story 'Playing Around' has been nominated in the Romance category in the most popular group. How did you react when you found out?

SleeplessInChicago: I woke up this morning and had shut my phone off last night. Then when I turned it on. It buzzed letting me know I had messages. Well I check and it was congrats from my girls at the old folk's home. I was happy as hell. Hot Damn I had made it to round 2...

Ana: Yes, you were very cheeky not telling us you had entered but congratulations.

Jed Hill steps forward slinging his arm around SleeplessInChicago's shoulder: My girl can do it all on her own, can't you precious? *He gives her a kiss on the small of her neck*

*SleeplessInChicago just smiles trying to smother the giggles.*

Ana: Well Jed here is an affectionate character. Tell us about what happens in your story.

SleeplessInChicago: The story is dear to my heart. I had 6 years worth of trying to have a baby. We talked about adoption many times with the hubby. So my story is about a woman who went through the same thing. When they went to adopt with her husband, intending on an infant. She spots a group of children ranging in age from 5-7. She was told that older children almost never get adopted. Her heart went out to them and well hell, she took them all home.

Now she was in her middle 40's and wanted the baby she never got. Enter her plan to marry them off and get her some grandbabies.

Ana daps a tear from her eye: Ohhh. *Sniffs* C-can you tell me a bit more about yourself?

SleeplessInChicago: I guess the only cool thing about me is that I am a nurse. This may I graduated and am now a teacher. So I teach preschool during the week and work at the hospital on the weekends. (I have a shoe fetish I must maintain. I am looking into finding a support group. As the addiction grows.)

Ana: Shoes don't need support groups they need more closet space. So what is your favorite part about wattpad?

SleeplessInChicago: I would have to say. It is the amount of the most amazing people I have met here. I feel like I travel to another world every time I come on here. I have friends in many parts of the world. They are of different ages and gender. Each one has in their own way helped to keep my sanity intact. (Long story)

Ana: I like long stories but maybe the red carpet isn't the best place for them. What has wattpad done for you?

SleeplessInChicago: Wattpad has allowed me to pour my heart and soul into my stories. Nothing better than being angry, sad, happy, or whatever emotion you are in. Then sitting down and writing a chapter. The best part comes when you get a comment that tells you. I laughed; I cried or just got sad in this chapter. It always makes me happy. Because in a way, it feels like the fans shared my mood.

Ana smiles: Therapy at it's most creative.

SleeplessInChicago laughs: Great chatting with you Ana but I heard they have a chocolate fountain in there. Must be off.

Ana: Save me a strawberry. Well that was SleeplessInChicago another talented author. Now if you want to check out her story 'Playing Around' then you can either click on the external link on the right of the screen or you can click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.