Watty Awards 2012 Interviews - Round Two

Ana: Hello, hello every one and welcome. Tonight I shall be interviewing the finalists for the Watty awards 2012. Well those that use the front door anyway and don’t seek around the back.

I am your host Ana Phillips (yme123’s less evil twin) and with the help of some truly inept security guards, my lovely camera guy Betty and Sally (the work experience student my boss shoved off on me at the last minute). I shall endeavour to introduce you to some of the finalist authors for this year.

    Well the results have been entered, the algorithm checked and the nominees announced, so the only things left to do is to get to know the authors better and check out their stories so you are ready when Award voting starts on January 1st.

    Sit back and relax as I interview some of the authors as they pass by.

   I think I see the first one now, so I will get the formalities over as fast as I can. To the right inside the ‘external link’ will be the link to the interviewed authors nominated story, this way if you want you can go and read the story straight away for yourself.  See picture to right if you need help finding it.

   Well now that the boring bit is over lets get this Awards party started.