Author's Note

Cocoa: Hey guys! You finally made it to the end of the book!

Yay!

I just wanted thank all of you wonderful readers who sticked around to the very end, or at least read a few of the chapters of this book.

I thank yall for the many votes and hilarious comments left for each chapter that had any, and for pulling up with my late updates!

I honestly started this story for fun, like most do, but soon ended up finding out how fun it is to write fanfictions like this. It actually opened up my interest to become the novelist/author/writer, which ever one it is, I don't see the difference.

So yeah, I was actually thinking about how the first time I wrote smut in this story (i think it was around chapter 5)  while writing the bonus chapter how embarrassed I was because I was so bad at it. And now it's just second nature to me.

I hope that doesn't make me sound bad as a person, I've just read enough yoai to know how to describe things, plus I don't think there are many people out there who are willing to write smut like that and share it with the world, for many reasons, some may be because they are scared that someone they know might find out about it and resent them for it, or maybe because they just are embarrassed and too shy to do so.

I remember at the beginning of this I was one of those people who was scared of people that I know finding out that I wrote fanfictions like this and would bully me for it. That was because I was a person who many people liked to bully, I was a vulnerable person, but as time went on, I stopped caring on whether or not people found out, if they did then I'd gladly tell them that I wrote this, and was proud of it.

I shouldn't stop doing something just because someone tells me to, especially if it's something i love to do, which is write.

Wow, that just turned into a "dive deep into the author's life" kinda thing, but it's the honest truth.

Anyways, i want to apologize to yall for always ending up updating chapters so late. I'm still a high school student so it was hard for me to balance out writing updates and getting school work done without being utterly exhausted in the end.

But I managed! And finished the book!

Yeah so started this as a freshman in high school and now finished it as a sophomore. I just pray to god that the story was worth some people's time.

Anyways, to all of you readers who made it this far in the closing note, I give you virtual cookies! Because um, you know, can't give you real ones because of the corona virus. Would if I could! (Fuck 2020.)

So i'm gonna answer some questions before I go so that if some of yall are still confused then it might help.

1. Asta and Yuno are now dating officially.

2. This all happened in one month, so month 2 will be the next book.

3. The Halloween special will be the first special of the 2nd book because I honestly don't feel like waiting until Halloween to actually update the special.

4. The next book won't have these specials:
~ Christmas Special
~ Valentine's Day Special

5. The title of the next book will be, "Our 2nd Month At Clover Prep" and the official name for the fanfiction Yuno & Asta series is, "The Clover Prep Series".

6. Editing will start a week after this is published.

7. The Prologue that was placed in this book may be altered, but the Epilogue won't be published until the end of book 3 (because prologue is to the series, not the book)!

Once again, I thank yall so much for the reads! And I'll see you guys hopefully in book 2!

Stay safe!

Bye!

P.S: If yall have any other questions then leave them in the comment section!