Chapter 9: "The Welcome Party" (Part 3)

Yuno's POV:
How is that possible? Doesn't the fountain work for people with magic?

"HUH!" Asta exclaimed and ran up next to me.

"How are we gonna get to the party now?! We need to get past this part!"

Just as Asta said that a unfamiliar voice said,

"Hey! Asta! Wassup?!"

I turned and saw a guy with red hair and blue eyes.

"Oh Hi!" Asta answered back when the guy walked up infront of him.

"Nice to met ya! My name is Leopold Vermillion, but you can call me Leo!" Leo stated with a smile.

"Oh hi......WAIT. Leopold Vermillion! The one hosting the party?! Your him?!" Asta stated with stars in his eyes.

He nodded.

He's the one hosting the party?! Hmmm.

I took a good look at the guy. He was a little taller than Asta and he has a long braid in the back of his hair.

"Oh Leo! Meet my childhood friend Yuno!" Asta stated and walked over next to me.

"Wow, your a tall fellow! My name is Leo." He stated and held his hand out for me to hold.

I took his hand and shaked it, "Nice to meet you too"

He smiled and before letting go of my hand he gripped it hard.

I sighed.

"So what are yall doing here in front of the fountain?" Leo asked.

Asta's POV:
Maybe he can help....

"Well...we are trying to get to the party that you're hosting but the fountain isn't working..." I stated.

Leo chuckled and walked over to the fountain.

"Did you read the fine print on the invitation?"

Me and Yuno looked at each other and then looked the other direction.

"Haha it's fine I thought so. It said you have to get a mage with water magic in order for the magic words to work." Leo said with a pointed finger.

"Ohhh....I know someone who has water magic...I think. Come on let's go!"

I grabbed Yuno's hand and ran right back into the building leaving Leo alone.

We passed the classrooms and the Library and finally made it to the girls dorm building.

I let go of Yuno's hand.

"Why are we at the girls dorm now?" Yuno asked.

"We are getting Noelle." I smiled and walked into the building with Yuno following.

We walked up to the man at the desk and asked for Noelle and he gave us her room #.

Then we started walking down the hallways looking for her dorm.

We were now in front of the elevator deciding on which floor she was on.

"Hmmm... it's room 320 so its on the 3rd floor." Yuno said as the elevator opened up.

We both walked in and I pressed the button that had a "3" on it.

It became uncomfortably quiet.

This is awkward.

I looked up at Yuno and admired his handsome looks.

Black messy hair...tall figure....big hands...Beautiful yellow eyes....

I could have sworn I could get lost in those eyes of his but I was taken out of dreamland when the elevator ringed for the 3rd floor.

I slapped my cheeks lightly and walked out behind Yuno.

When we walked out I saw the sign that pointed the room #'s. (Don't know how to explain)

We turned to the right because that was the way to room 320.

In no time we found the room. And I gently knocked on it.

"Come in!" Said a female voice.

"Were coming in!" I said.

I walked in to see Mimosa and Noelle in short dresses on their beds facing each other.

They both turned to look at us.

"Yuno, Asta! What are you doing here?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author: Hi readers! I'm sorry that i'm a day late. But honestly I just forgot to update again.

Asta*beaming cutely*: Author! Your back!

Author: Yes. I am.

Yuno: Right...well if you'll excuse me and Asta for a minute..

Yuno drags Asta into a closet.

Asta: Ahhhhh~~~ Yunmmmmm

Author laughs

Author: Thats this weeks update, bye!