Chapter 4: "The Clover Prep Entrance Ceremony" (Part 2)

Yuno's POV:
"Without further ado, let's start the Clover Prep Entrance Exam!" Said the man on stage.

I wonder who that man is.......

The crowd roared.

He held his hand high and the audience went quiet.

"You all in this space have been given a chance to go to Clover Prep, a school for Magic Knights in training. So I expect great things from you all. The question you need to ask yourself is, will you be able to build your skills so that these sqaud captains will choose you?"

All of a sudden women and men in different color robes walked out and stood on either side of the man.

The crowd roared once again. I even spotted some people jumping.

Warning: I am about to spell some of the captains names wrong.

"The Captian of the Aqua Deer, Rill Bormotier!"

"The Captain of The Purple Orcas, Guilder Wozel!"

"The Captain of the Coral Peacocks, Dorthy Unsworth!"

"The Captian of the Green Praying Mantis, Jack the Ripper!"

"The Captain of the Crimson Lions, Furgoleon Vermillion!" (Aka: my 2nd husband)

"The Captain of the Blue Rose Knights, Charlette Roselei!"(aka: Yami's Wife)

"The Captain of the Silver Eagles, Nozel Silva!"(aka: the b***h only sometimes tho)

"The Captian of the Black Bulls, Yami Sechero!"(aka: Charlette's Husband)

"And Finally, the Captian of the Golden Dawn, William Vangence!"

The crowd roared louder.

I swear i'm going to be deaf by the end of this....but since they yelled and clapped louder for the last man called, then that must be the #1 squad.

I looked to my right to see a girl with orange hair and green eyes smiling.

Wow.....she has green eyes like Asta... I wonder where he went?

Then I remembered his hand slipping and letting go of mine.

Oh crap.

I snapped back into reality and found out I was staring.

She turned and we made eye contact.

"Hi! My name is Mimosa, what's yours?" She asked.

"Oh..um its Yuno." I answered.

"Ok! Nice to meet you Yuno! But why were you staring at me?" She asked curiously.

Damn im finished.

"Oh um you reminded me of someone I know...."

"Oh ok!"

There was silence for a minute. I was looking at the stage at the man talking but the world kind of went mute.

"Um...who is the man in the middle of the stage?" I asked

"Oh! That's the Wizard King, Julius Novochrono!"(aka: my 1st husband)

"Oh ok." I nodded and said.

Asta's POV:
"Wow! They look so cool!" I beamed.

Noelle nodded, "Yea and they are powerful too! The Golden Dawn's squad is the most powerful of the 9 magic knight squads!"

I gave her a big smile (yall he had stars in his eyes) and she giggled.

"Oh! Who is the man in the middle of the stage?" I asked.

Noelle made a shocked face and didn't hesitate to hit me upside my head.

"Owwww that hurt..." I whined

"Hmph. That's what you get for not knowing he is the Wizard king..." Noelle huffed.

"Wha! Really?!" I said with stars in my eyes.

"Yea you dimwit."

"That's so cool! I have always wanted to see the Wizard King in person!"

"Well now you have...." Noelle stated and put her attention at the stage.

The Wizard King and the 9 people next to him exited the stage. And the headmaster walked on.

"Ahem. Hello students. Now that you you know all the Magic Knights squads that you can get into. You all need to work hard for the benefit of the Clover Kingdoms people. For if you don't get choosen for no Magic Knight squad when you take the exam in 3 months then you won't be able to come back here until another 3 years."

"With that said, the Clover Prep Entrance Exam is dismissed."

Everyone scattered to the four different exits of the courtyard.

I followed Noelle to the dorms.

I really wonder where Yuno went, I miss him....

Yuno's POV:
Me and Mimosa followed the crowd to find two big buildings with at least four stories high.

"The boys' dorm is on the way left side and the girls dorm is on the way right side! I'll see you tomorrow, bye!"

She then turned to the direction of the Girls' dorm and headed towards it.

She was soon out of site.

I'm just going to wait for Asta here....wait, what if he is already in the dorm?

I looked at the building.

I am NOT taking my chances getting lost in there. Looks like i'm going to wait here.

5 minutes later I saw Asta walking in my direction with a girl with two pigtails.

They stopped a few feet away from me.

"Alright Asta, this is the boys' dorm. Bye idiot."

She started walking towards the Girls' dorm.

"Hey! Cool it with the nicknames!" Asta yelled back

She just waved.

I chuckled.

He's adorable when he's mad.

Asta sighed and turned around. We made eye contact.

"Yuno! I was looking all over for you!" Asta said and made a pouty face.

I looked to the side....

He is adorable no matter what he does.....

"Yea....i'm sorry I go of your hand...."

"It's ok! We were in a big crowd anyways.." Asta said

"I guess we better go in the building and find a dorm.

I really hope i get one with Asta.......