Author's Note: 7K VIEWS!!!!

Author: Hello dear beautiful readers! This isn't an update but I just wanted to point this out.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR 7K VIEWS!

Asta*beaming*: Congrats Author-chan!

Author*sniffs*: I honestly didn't think my story would be so popular...but here we are.

Yuno: Anything with me in it is popular.

Asta: No way! It's totally me!

Yuno: No. Me.

*Asta and Yuno start arguing*

Author: Anyways, I just wanted to thank you all for reading this story if you made it this far!

Oh and today is the end of the CBACIS Competiton!

I also want to thank all the contestants for participating (considering the fact that I cannot draw😅).

But yea! Just a short update after the one before.

In honest truth, I never was paying attention to the views of the story.
.
.
.
.
Ok so that's a lie. But yea!

Anyways, check out my original story, "Cherry Blossoms Always Come In Spring" if you want! It should be out by tommorow!

Anyways plz follow me on here and on insta!

Also comment what you think of the story so far!

And if you don't follow then at least check out my Annoucement book for all the things you wanna know.

I have a lot of idea's, there will be a book 2 btw!

Anyways bye!

P.S: In honor of 7K Views, there is a new cover to the story!

And there's an important update on my Competitons story so go read it (for people participating)!