Chapter 30: "The Flower Fest" (Part 2)

Author's POV:
Asta, Yuno, and the girl with no name, approached the game section of the festival, it was actually populated with a lot of contestants. Some others were on the side lines either watching or earning gifts from the contestants who were winning the prizes for them.

The girl squealed once we passed by a stand that seemed like a game of ring toss.

"Step right up! Step right up! Can you score the highest score of this ring toss game?!" The host called out to passing possible customers.

The girl grabbed Asta's hand and pulled him over to the stand, "We're totally playing that game!"

Asta followed her in agreement, hoping to get a good competition with Yuno, and once she finally stopped Asta turned to Yuno to see if he was still behind them to see that he was already at the stand.

The girl stood in between Asta and Yuno and gave them each a small bag with money in it.

"You two are my escorts, so use this money well and bring me a prize from every single one of these booths!" She beamed, hands wide in the air, and face decorated with a smile.

Yuno and Asta glanced at each other with a smile, I can do that.

"Who ever brings me the most prizes wins the game!" The girl added with a wink.

"Are you guys read- wow they're gone."

Asta's POV:
As soon as I heard her say that we had to win a prize from every single booth, I got excited and sprinted off to the left of me.

I knew Yuno was going to try and use his magic and win the games, though I wasn't gonna let that go so easily.

I had a grimoire, and even if I didn't have magic, they have booths here that you don't have to use magic for right?

Yeah!

I passed by a huge crowd that seemed to be surrounding something, though I couldn't see what it was.

What's going on here?

Out of curiosity I squeezed my way to the front to see a big open area with a ring set up in it.

Woah! So Cool! 

A sleeping lion slept on a huge leach tied to a mountain top not too far of from here in the middle of the field, standing in front of it was what looed like a ring master.

"Anyone that steps up to get this key from the lion's head will be rewarded with 1,000 yull!" The headmaster beamed.

A/N: Is that what they call money in black clover? I completely forgot.

Stars filled my eyes, "Me! Pick me!" I instantly shouted.

That would be better than all of the prizes at the festival! 

I smiled, "I think I just won Yuno!

I jumped into the ring and bowed in front of the headmaster, "Please let me!"

The headmaster ignored me and still called out to the huge crowd in front of him, "Any takers!"

"Please sir! I can get the key!" I begged.

The headmaster sighed, "Kid. Are you trying to kill yourself?"

I popped up, "You notice anybody could die doing that right?! So don't use that excuse!"

"Well what about the part where I don't sense any mana from you?"

I gave him a determined look, "I can do this even without magic."