Chapter 24: "The Announcement"

Yuno's POV:
Asta refused to let me out of his grip until we got into class. Which was very embarrassing because he basically carried me bridal style all the way there, attracting a LOT of stares.

I thought he'd let me go once we got outside the boy's dorm.

"Wow Yuno! Your that light?" Leo said and laughed lightly.

"He's just a big muscle." I stated sternly giving a slight glare at Asta.

"Your just a twig Yuno." Asta shot back.

Klaus chuckled at the phrase and I just gave a small, "hmph".

Leo shrugged, "Welp, I gotta get to 1st class so i'll see you guys around!"

Me and Asta nodded in response and watched as he left the room turning to right once reaching the door.

"Asta!"

I turned to see Mimosa and Noelle marching our way.

"Um yes?" Asta answered.

"Did you know about the announcement they are gonna make today?"

"They? Announcement? Who?" Asta asked a series of question.

"Yes, though they won't tell what it's about." Mimosa added.

"As in the headmaster?" I asked.

Noelle nodded.

"Anyone want to take a guess?" Asta asked.

But before anyone could answer the intercome turned on to a hear a voice.

"All students, please report to the courtyard. I repeat, all students, please report to the courtyard."

"Well we won't need to take a guess now will we, we'll find out ourselves." Klaus stated and walked over to the door of the classroom.

We all followed.

Once in the hallway we found a lot of students pushing their way through the crowd to get to the courtyard.

I'm getting deja vu again.

As a way to push off the feeling, I grabbed Asta's hand and continued to push my way through the halls.
------------------
We finally made it a few minutes after and this time we didn't let go of each other's hand.

We were standing at the back when we saw the headmaster and a man next to her with blondish brown curly hair, a long red robe outlined with white fur that covered his entire front half and you could barely see that he had light brown knee high boots.

Who's that?

As if he heard my thoughts Asta smiled really bright up.

"It's the wizard king!" Asta beamed.

Asta's POV:
The crowd roared and the wizard king waved in response.

I saw a man not to far behind him give him the hugest death stare but then sofened when he saw the wizard king pout.

Are they face talking?

"Hello dear students of Clover Prep Academy! Today we are here to make an important announcement!"

Applause filled the room with a few people whistling in glee.

Once the crowd quieted down she procceded to speak,

"I know all of you have been itching to figure out wh it's about, but I will not be the one to tell."

Just then the wizard king stepped forward, "I will be."