Chapter 12: "The Chat"

Leopold's POV:
I lead Yuno to the bar and we both sat on the stools that was there.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Yuno asked looking at me.

"Oh, I think you know what I want to talk to you about." I replied and waved at the bartender.

The bartender walled over and asked what we would like to drink.

(Ok, just so you know, YES, they are drinking underage, but right now that is needed for the story to progress so...you may see that a lot during the story)

"Red Wine please." I replied.

The man then turned to look at Yuno and asked him the same question.

"Oh. White Wine please." Yuno said.

"I will be back with your orders shortly." The bartender said and walked away to make the drinks.

"So...Is this about Asta?" Yuno asked looking at the table.

"You guessed it."

"And what does that have to do with me?" Yuno asked with a menacing look.

"Well. I want you to stay away from Asta." I glared and stated.

Yuno chuckled.

Does he think I'm joking around?!

"You may not know this...but, I share a dorm with him, pass him by in the hallways, and have a class with him. So that just isn't possible." Yuno stated.

I flinched and glared even harder.

"Also, I've known him since we were kids."

Just then the bartender walked over and placed our drinks down along with the wine bottles.

"Enjoy." Then he walked off to another customer.

You think your so slick don't ya? Well I'll show you.

I smirked. I took my drink in hand and practically chugged the entire thing.

Yuno sat and watched.

"I'll have you know that I also have classes with him. But it is DEFINETLY way more than you."

"Oh really. How many?" Yuno asked.

"Exactly 3. It's why I'm so close with him."

"Ok, what's your point?" Yuno asked rolling his eyes.

"Don't get cocky because you have known him since ya'll were kids. All I'm saying is that I am definetly close to him than you, plus he likes me more." I said with a smirk.

Yuno then took his drink and drank it all.

"Intresting, I was gonna say the exact same thing."

"So your admitting that you like him?" I asked.

"I'm not admitting that I like him, I'm admitting that I'm in love with him."

My eyes widened.

What?!

I poured another glass of wine and chugged it down.

"HOW?! You always are so cruel to him! You-" I was speechless.

"I can say that I'm VERY possessive when it comes to him. He is mine. So please do me a favor, and stop trying to take him away from me." Yuno stated, poured, and drank another glass of wine.

"I'm not saying you can't be his friend, but if you want his affection, then your my rivial." Yuno stated and walked away.

I took a minute to process what just happened.

"Eh?!"

Meanwhile....

Asta's POV:

I was at the bar laughing and talking with Rebecca, obviously talking about our experiences with kids.

"There was this one time when it snowed at Hage Village and the kids and my friend Yuno planned to drop a big snowball on top of me!" I beamed.

"What?! Haha! What happened?" Rebecca said.

She was a little drunk and I was probably on the line of being WAY too drunk.

"They totally got me *hiccup*! I was so surprised too! We had a whole snowball fight afterwords and I got them back!"

We both died of laughter, and I swear everyone around us was looking at us weirdly, I didn't care though.

Her friends then walked over.

"Hey Rebecca, sorry to interupt but we have to go now." Sally stated.

"Ohhh well bye Asta! See ya later!" Rebecca yelled when her friends pulled her out the party.

"Bye!" I waved.

I turned and there was this tall figure I bumped into. Just as I was falling the figure grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"Huh? Yuno?"

He instantly lifted me up and put me on his back, then ran out the doors of the party.

"Wha! Wait!" I held on his back for dear life as we ran to the spot where we transported.

He pulled out a stone and placed it where we came drom and next thing I knew we were infront of the fountain.

He didn't even take a break! He ran to the dorms and ran into our room.

Once we got in he locked the door.

"I can get off myself ,*hiccups* woah!" I felt myself fly onto Yuno's bed.

I looked up to see Yuno on his hands and knees above me.

"Yuno?"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Author: Hey readers! I'm SOOOO sorry for not updating yesterday! I didn't have the time. But I have news!

So! As you all know, I wanted to create another Black Clover fanfic and I FINALLY, FINALLYYYY decided on what ship it's gonna be!

Drumroll please...*insert drumroll*

The fanfic will be.... FUGOLEON X NOZEL!

Yes. It took me forever to choose but yea. I just thought and realized that the Magna x Luck needs more references (basically I need more episodes with their friendship in order for me to write about them). So yes, the story is Gonna be called "Warmth", I have already made a bio and stuff I just need to make a cover and then it will be published (also a 1st chapter)!

So yea, I will notify ya'll the instant I update the first chapter! Ofc if you don't ship them then you probably won't like the story, but I insist that you try reading the first few chapters. The story may be released by valentines day and this story will be updated on Wednesdays.

Also! I decided when you are gonna be able to read the latest chapter for my 1st story, "Is it Fate or a Curse?" (The Klaus x Yuno story). I know yall are probably mad at me for leaving yall on a huge cliffhanger, but you will be able to find out what happens in March (whatever the first Monday in March is)!

Yuno and Asta are on a vacation until the next update, so you will be able to see them then.

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day, night, afternoon, evening (basically whenever you read this)!

Bye!