Prolouge

Asta's POV:
I stood there in the field of clovers. I was in thought about everything that had happened the past few days.

A lot had happened, and I honestly couldn't believe how it all happened.

First off, both me and Yuno had recently got our grimores! Mine was late but I still got it!

It was actually a mixture of expected and not expected considering the scene that happened at the grimore acceptance ceremony.

I sighed and laied down flat in the field that I was currently standing in, sighing in relaxation as the sun's heat shined down onto my face.

My mind drifted to the day me and Yuno became rivals.

That day was also unbelievable too.

The way Yuno pledged to stop crying and to prove the same thing we could.

I snorted, He really was a cry baby, huh?

I released a breath and smiled, "But that's fine."

When I think about it, in all of these events that led to this point, Yuno was there right next to me.

I blushed slightly at the thought.

Then it progressed into a red crimson blush that ran from ear to ear.

"Aghh! No! Get that out of your head! He's not gonna have feelings for you!!!" I yelled really loudly.

I let my arms fall down on either side of me, making me look a little dead.

Besides your heart shall only belong to Sister Lily...

Soon, in three days to be specific, we would be going to Clover Prep.

Clover Prep was a school for possible future magic knights.

Every year they choose 100 common folk to join their everyday classes considering that it was a originally a school for just nobles.

But it was when the new wizard king came they started the system.

It's a school where we would learn how to use our magic efficiantly and more useful.

I smiled, I couldn't wait to go.

In the acceptance letter it said that after 3 months or final exam would be the magic knights entrance exam.

I chuckled, I actually remember the day when we both got the acceptance letters.

Flashback begins...

"Asta! Yuno!" Sister Lily called out to us from where she stood at the side of the church.

Me, Yuno, And Nash were having a productive conversation about who's magic was stronger.

"Yeah?" I answered, getting up from the bench I was sitting on and walking over to Sister Lily.

"I got two letters! One for the both of you!" She said with a wide smile.

Sister Lilly's smile is one of an Angelll.

I took one of the letters from her hand and opened it up to see a golden folded paper inside.

"Woah! Is that a Clover Prep Acceptance letter?!" Nash exclaimed, taking the paper from my hand.

I looked at him in disbelief.

He examined the letter before making eye contact with me, "It is..."

Sister Lily smiled, "That means that the two of you just got accepted to go to the school!"

My eyes widened, "What?!!!"

Nash handed me back the letter, "They actually let Asta in..I think their standards are too small."

"HEY!"

Yuno nodded, "I agree."

"Yuno!"

"Now, now, boys, have some faith in Asta, he may do some incredible things." Sister Lily reassured me.

I cried tears, "You are so nice Sister Lily..."

Sister Lily smiled.

"Hey Sister Lily?"

"Yes?"

"If I pass the Magic Knights Entrance exam will you mar-"

"Nope."

"Marry m-"

"No."

"Me?"

"Sorry, but no Asta."

I graoned in defeat as Nash laughed the entire time.

Flashback ends...

Don't worry Sister Lily! I will capture your heart once I'm a magic knight!

I'll come back for you!

"Asta!" I heard her call.

"Coming!"

I smiled, I do wonder though...what kind of adventure will happen at Clover Prep?

I ran down towards where Sister Lily was.

Well, I guess I find out for myself.

We leave tommorow.

End of Prologue.

Past Author's Note:
So guys ik its really short but Wattpad decided to not save the prolouge before this and i forgot what i had written. So yea there will be more in the next update! Also if you haven't seen my other story its called, "Is it Fate, or a Curse", although its a Klaus x Yuno book. Sorry😅😅😅

Edit: There you have it folks! A new and improved Prologue!