Christmas Special: "Mistletoe" (Part 1)

Authors Note: Ok, so this story is just a side story because it's Christmas Eve, so it has NOTHING to do with the actual story. Plus I haven't been able to update because right after my exams I had gotten really busy. Anyways, enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!

P.S: This has two parts to it, the other part will be published tomorrow.

Asta's POV:

It was a snowy day at Clover Prep, and because of the snow, school wasn't in session. It was also Christmas Eve. This was me and Yuno's first Winter and Christmas that wasn't in Hage Village. I had to admit it was amazing! 

Of course I missed sharing Christmas with the kids back at home, but I think I can let it slide for once. 

Most students at the school had gone home to their families to celebrate their Christmas with their families, Me and Yuno decided that we were going to spend today here and tommorow, Christmas day there.

I sighed as I looked out the window of our dorm. The snow outside was just pilling up on the ground, and I had a small urge to go outside and have snowball fights and build things with it. But I remembered that we were 15, almost Young Adults I think so it probably would look bad.

Yuno was lying on his bed with his back turned to me. Lately, he has been acting more distant than usual. I could never find out why. 

It started last week, when I asked him if we could walk to class together, like we normally do, he said that it was fine and that he would meet me there. Then he has been barely getting to class on time.

I never got a chance to ask what was wrong because he was being so freaking DISTANT!

I turned to Yuno and looked at him for a while until he turned and looked me straight in the eyes.

Of course I was startled and I looked down at the ground.

He walked over and stood in front of me.

"Hey Asta? Can I ask you something?" Yuno asked

It was literally the first time this week that he actually made a move to talk to me.

"Ahhhh Yea?" I answered.

He looked at me for a minute.

"Nevermind." Then he turned and walked out the room.

Yuno's POV:

I walked out the room and closed the door. Then I leaned on it.

Jeez. This is hard. Who can I ask for advise from?

I thought for a second.

"Mimosa!" I thought out loud.

"Or maybe Leo...? Nah. Definitely Mimosa."

I ran down the halls of the building and left the building, heading to the courtyard.

Once I had finally gotten there I stopped for breath and then walked over to the bench that Mimosa was sitting on.

"Hey Mimosa." I waved.

She looked up and waved.

"What's up yuno?"

"Um, I came here to ask you something."

"Huh?" Mimosa cocked her head to the side.

I sighed. 

Here we go.