Chapter 31: "Fireworks"

Author: This. Is. The. Last. Chapter.
Wow that hurt a little bit to say.

Anyways, after this chapter the order of updates after this will be like this:

~ Bonus Chapter: Smutty ending
~ Author's Closing Note

Yeah, and about the Halloween Special...so I decided to make that the first Special of the 2nd book to the series.

Yes, if y'all happened to forget, this is book 1.

So yeah, last update of the book!

Enjoy!

Asta's POV:
We finally made it back to the stall where were found the girl with no name, impaitently waiting for us to return.

Before we approached her, I turned to Yuno and whispered, "Hey Yuno, do you know her name?"

Yuno raised an eyebrow at me and replied, "Why are you asking me? Shouldn't you know because you're the one who took her invitation?'

I looked to the side and sighed, He's not wrong.

Yuno snorted, "Your a real idiot. just ask her you dumby."

I glared at him slightly, folding my arms, "I was going to thank you very much."

Yuno shook his head and sighed, looking away and walking forward to the girl.

I followed.

"Oh there you guys are! What took you so-"

She stopped talking and went wide-eyed at the sight of  us carrying a load of yull we got from defeating the beast and other prizes from the other booths.

She instantly raised her hands in defeat, "I didn't want yall to actually do it! I was just joking around! I really didn't  expect you to actually get a prize from every booth, and earn money just for me! You're making me feel bad now!"

I chuckled nervously, "Sorry. We tend to get competitive when it comes to competitions like these."

She cocked her head to the side in confusion, "How so?"

I smiled, "Well, we're training to become the next wizard king!"

Yuno stepped in, "And I'm gonna win."

I laughed, "Nah, we all know it's gonna be me."

Yuno smiled, "We'll see about that you shrimp."

The girl giggled, "You two get along well to be rivals."

I smiled and nodded, "Well he is my childhood friend and like a brother to me so I guess you could say that."

"Ah, well that explains it." 

"By the way...what is your name?" I asked.

Her body instantly fell to the ground, "Are you serious?" She groaned on the way down.

Yuno shrugged, "Well you never did tell us your name back then at the restaraunt, so it's kinda your fault."

She sighed, "It's Clare."

"Ahhhh." Both Yuno and I said, nodding our heads.

I went to make a response, when I was interrupted by a man a few feet away, in the same clearing we had earlier defeated the beast in.

"The fireworks will be starting soon!"

People started to flock over to where the man was, chatting amongst themselves.

"Well? I think this marks the end of the night now doesn't?" Clare asked, already knowing the answer.

"Ah, I think it does." I answered anyway.

She smiled, "Well, you two enjoy the fireworks!"

"Huh?!"

"Are you not coming with?" Yuno asked.

"I have to get back to my dad's stand! Besides, I know you've been itching to be alone together."

Yuno's eyes went wide as a pink blush ran across his face, "I don't know what you're talking about."

She laughed and ran a few feet away before turning for a brief moment and waving goodbye.

I sighed and looked up to Yuno.

"So I'm like a brother to you..." He mumbled a bit too loudly.

"Ack."

I took a deep breath and exhaled, "Well....I...um, I didn't want her to know that...um."

Yuno snickered.

"Hey!"

The fireworks started as soon as Yuno took my hand.

"It's fine."

He went to let go and look up at the sky when I used my right hand to pull him down and kiss his forehead.

He went wide eyed, and soon the world around us blurted to only the two of us, the scenery and the colorful shadows of the people around us.

"Yuno, become my boyfriend."

His blush darkened as we made eye contact.

Then he snorted, and bursted into a laugh.

"What? What's so funny?"

He sighed and raised an eyebrow, "We did all of that and your just now asking the question?"

"I don't see how that's funny but yeah. Besides, you weren't going to do it."

Yuno smiled, the blush still on his face.

"Yes. Yes I will."

The firework show had just come to the finally.

The sky decorated with the colorful sparks and patterns. Couples, friends, even acquaintances, watched the beautiful show above.

I felt like the happiest person on earth.

And out of that happiness I kissed Yuno on the lips.

End of book 1...for now.