Chapter 11: The Welcome Party (Final Part)

Asta's POV:
When Yuno let go of my chin I looked at the party that I was standing right at the entrance of.

People were standing in groups talking and chatting. Others were drinking and having fun.

"HEY! ASTA!" Leo's voice called.

I looked to the right and saw him approach us.

"Oh hey Leo." I said with a smile.

"Are ya'll gonna go in or not?" Leo asked and pulled my hand to follow him.

"Woah!" I stumbled on my legs but managed to not fall.

I looked back and watched as Yuno went out of sight.

I was pulled to one of the groups talking and hanging out.

"Hey guys! Meet Asta!" Leo said happily

"Um...hehe, hi." I smiled and waved.

Why in the world am I nervous? Like it's no different than when I met other people....sigh. maybe it's because it's a group of girls.

"Oh hi! My name is Sally!" She beamed and shook my hand.

I shook back and turned to the next girl who was gonna introduce herself.

"Hello. My name is Kira. It's nice to meet you!" She stated with a gentle smile and shook my hand, I did the same to her.

"Hi. My name is Rebecca. It's...nice meeting you..." she shook my hand and put on a gentle smile.

"Same here.. hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked.

I could tell something was bothering her.

She nodded and I heard the girls squeal and made comments about what we were gonna do, but I ignored it.

When we got to a clearing full of flowers we sat down on a bench.

"So...what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing...." Rebecca answered.

"Are you sure...because I can tell that you are worried about something.." I stated.

She gave no answer.

I sighed and starred off into space and thought of the kids.

"I wonder how to kids are doing?" We both said at the same time.

"Jinx! You owe me a drink!" I beamed.

She laughed, "Awee ok."

"So now I can tell what your worried about!" I beamed.

"Yea...I put the oldest in charge because I trust her, but what if...."

I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I wouldn't worry so much, just have faith." I stated and smiled.

She blushed then smiled.

"Thanks."

Yuno's POV:
I walked all over the party.

Where in the world is Asta?

I left him out of sight with Leopold for 5 minutes and he's gone.

I shouldn't have let Leopold take him away. I should have told him that he was spending the time with me.

Just as I thought that, Leopold came into view.

I stopped walking and watched as he flirted with the two girls.

I could already tell this boy....he wants Asta....so then, why flirt with girls?

Leopold saw me and he said something to the girls and they nodded.

Then he walked my way.

Crap.

"Hey Yuno, can we have a talk?" Leopold asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Author: Hey reader's! So Asta and Yuno are not here to close today, so I will.

First, the girls that was in this story that got introduced to Asta was basically the girls from the episode where Finral has a mixer and Asta meets Rebecca. I just made up the names of the other girls and had Leopold do it. I THINK YOU GET THE POINT, SOO...

Second, my third story might not come out until AFTER valentine's day sooo, and i'm still stuggling to decide whether i should do the Magna x Luck or the Nozel x Fuguleon....so yea!

I hope ya'll have a wonderful (day, night, afternoon, evening, you pick whenever you read this), i'll see you next time!

Bye!