Nine

5 Weeks

"I'm pregnant."

Calum can't help but laugh slightly at the shock of her blatant announcement, "Pregnant?"

"Yeah." She chuckles, "And apparently my body hates it."

"We get to have a baby?" He can't help but ask again, not seeming to be able to fully comprehend the idea.

"We do." She laughs, "I'm about five weeks, they said around the 21st of July is when I'm due."

"Fuck! I wasn't expecting it really. I thought it would take more than a couple random nights together. I thought it would be early next year before anything happened like that." He chuckles.

"Me too. But I guess we are better than we expected." She laughs.

"I'm going to find some tea or something. You can talk in private." Crystal's voice comes from beyond the phone.

"You are really pregnant, Skye?" Calum can't wipe the grin off his face as he asks one more time.

"Really and truly. And sick as a dog because of it."

"So this sickness has all been morning sickness?"

"Extreme morning sickness. They call it some fancy name, but also HG which is a whole lot easier." Skye laughs, "They gave me some fluids and are getting me on some meds to help fight it. I should be okay after we get a good balance of it. And the baby should be just fine too, so don't worry about them either. I just have to be really careful."

"And the wedding? If you are too sick we can put it off a while, until you are feeling up to it. I want to marry you, but I want it to be perfect and I want you feeling up to it."

"It will be fine, Cal, I promise. We are still getting married in Sydney in less than a month. I talked with the doctor about it already and he sees no problem with the wedding plan already set. You don't get to get out of the wedding that easy." She jokes.

"I definitely don't want to get out of the wedding. I just want it to be perfect for you, and for us, and I want you to be healthy."

"I'll see you in Sydney in just a few weeks, Cal. Me, Nika, and baby Hood too." Skye grins.

"I can't believe we are going to have a baby. I want to be on facetime when you tell Nika, okay? I want to be part of that moment."

"Of course. You get to be part of that family moment too. I wouldn't have it any other way."

"We have a day off today luckily, so when she gets home from school you can call me again. I know she will be curious as to what the doctor said. She is worried about you too."

"I know. I'm sorry I freaked everyone out."

"It's okay, but next time let us get you to the doctor before this point, okay?"

"Ya, that might be a good idea." She sighs, "Are you happy, Cal?"

"It's three in the fucking morning and I just got woke up to find I get to be a dad again? I'm happy, Skye. Especially because this time I get to do it with you, and I get to be a part of all of it."

"I'm excited about that part too."

"I cannot wait to see you in a few weeks, to get to hold you again, knowing our baby is growing in your cute tummy. You are going to be the most beautiful baby mama out there, Skye."

"You definitely won't be able to tell I'm pregnant by the wedding." She laughs.

"No, but I'll still know when I cuddle my arms around your middle that the baby is there, our baby is there, growing happily."

"Ugh, why are you on the other side of the Pacific Ocean, I want to celebrate this with you, Calum. I hate that I am telling you on FaceTime. I want to be with you, to do some cute announcement thing to surprise you with the fact that you are going to be a dad again."

"It's okay, I'm just glad we know why you are sick and how to combat it."

"Me too. Hey, we have to decide something."

"What's that?"

"Everyone here is worried about me, and I'm not stupid enough to think the boys don't know how sick I've been too. We have to decide how to tell everyone, and our families. I don't think we can keep this quiet from our friends and family until we are all together for the wedding. Too many people know I'm at the hospital and that I've got some sort of sickness. And it's not going to just go away completely like a virus would."

"I think we tell them, but not the public or fans or anything, but we can make sure the band knows, and Dana, and our families. It doesn't have to be crazy or over the top, we can just tell them. They are going to be excited for us I know it."

"I wanted to make it big and over the top for you, Cal. You didn't get to be any part of this part with Nika, I wanted to overdo it to the max this time for you." She half frowns.

"I get to have a baby with you, Skye, that is more than enough. We have to work with what we are given and right now we are given the baby, and we have to not celebrate the start of this in big ways. We can do that part later for other things. But right now we need to settle everyone's minds by telling them we are going to have a baby and that is why you are sick."

"Ya, I just wanted to make it extra special for you."

"This will be perfect, I promise. We can tell Nika when she gets home, and invite everyone else over tonight and we can tell them all together. And our families."

"If you're sure that will be okay, Cal."

"It is already perfect, Skye, I have you, we have Nika, and now we have a baby growing. Let's share it with our families and friends and save the fun over the top stuff for sharing with the fans."

"Alright. I'll keep you updated on our plans today. When they let us out of here, when Nika is home, when everyone is coming over."

"Thanks. I can't believe we are getting our baby."

"We are having a baby, Cal, believe it. And don't let it slip to the boys until we get to tell everyone tonight."

"I won't. I love you, Skye."

"I love you too, Calum, and our two kids." She grins.

"I can't wait to see how excited Nika is going to be." He laughs, "I should try and get some more sleep, you rest too, get your strength back."

"I will. I'll talk to you in a few hours."

"Talk to you later, Love."

------------------------------
How does Nika take the news?

Is the band happy about it?

Vote and comment!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)