Seventeen

Lana POV

  I sat up and looked to see my uncle. He had the twins tied together in a rope and he held one end. They looked frightened. "If you do not proceed with marrying Joey Thursday, there will be problems." He says, all evil shown. "Your little cousins will be dead." He adds, his words were like poison. I showed no emotions. "Alright." I say. He looks shocked. "I'm warning you Lana." He says. He pushes the twins to the ground. He ties the twins across the room from me. "Hope you you have a nice reunion together. Times ticking." He says. He gives me an evil smile. I don't reply. I keep my eyes on the twins. He leaves the room. 

"Are you two okay?" I ask. "Lana, I want to go home!" Allison exclaims. Annabel is quiet like always. She has no expression on her face. She looks as if she was thinking about something. "You will soon." I comfort. I wanted to hug them but I was stuck to the bed post. I havent seen them in what seemed forever. They haven't changed. "I took daddy's phone." Annabel says quietly. "You did?" I asked shocked and hopeful. "Yes. Just in case." She replies. "Can you throw it over here?" I ask. "I'll try but my hands are stuck to my sides." She replied. She was so smart, she had matured more. I was proud of her. "Wait... I took mommy's phone." Allison said. My hope disappeared. I was going to use my uncles phone to call my aunt but they have both phones. We are trapped. "Call 911." I whisper.  Annabel holds the phone to her side. She types in 911. We three hear it dial. "911, what's the emergency?" A woman answers. "Annabel tell her we are held hostage." I whisper. "Me and my sister and cousin are kidnapped. The bad guy took us." She says. Her voice began to shake. "Okay sweetie, do you know where you are?" She asks. "No. He put this thing over our eyes." she replies. "Okay sweetie. We will try to find you okay?" She says. "Yes mam." She says. She begins to cry. "Annabel don't cry." Allison says, and begins to cry. "Don't you cry, we will get help as soon as possible." The woman says.

Suddenly the door opens and my uncle sees that Annabel has a phone. Anger flashes through his eyes, as he walks over to her. "No!" She screams. I watch in horror. Allison begins to cry even harder. He takes the phone and pounds the phone till its in pieces. All my hope vanishes. He slaps Annabel. Anger surges through me. "Dont you hit her!!!" I yell. "Since when do you tell me orders?" He asks. He turns towards me and hits me in the eye with his fist. The pain is unreal. He stomps out the room, slamming the door behind him. I look over to Allison and Annabel. I hide my eye, because I know its swollen shut. It would scare them. "Please don't cry." I say. Allison isn't crying but her eyes are big. Annabel was crying holding her face. "Annabel, its gonna be okay." I say, softly.

Tracey enters the room. She glances at me then at the twins. "What happened to your eye?" She asks. "He hit me." I say. "Let me see." She says. I let her. "She looks shocked. Her hand goes to her mouth. "I'm sorry." She says. I get annoyed. "Is that all you say?" I ask. She looks hurt. She walks away from me and looks at Annabel. Annabel looks angry and refuses Tracy to touch her. Tracy leaves the room and returns moments later. "Here is a icepack." She says, handing me one. I snatch it away. She leaves in silence.

Tara's POV

I froze into place. Fear freezing my veins. The footsteps got closer. I grab a stick and turn around to face who ever it was. I was about to hit them but then realized that it was shawn. "Tara calm down." He says, he has his hands to his face. I throw the stick down. "Oh." I say. I hug him and begin to cry. "Its okay sis." He says. "Tara, why is your jacket wrapped around your ankle and its covered in blood?" He asked. I sigh. I fell and a branch stabbed into me." His eyes widened. "You might need more pressure." He replies. He ties his jacket under my jacket. He carries me a while, because I needed "rest." We traveled a while till we met a long road. We finally got out of the woods. I was so happy. We was still on a dirt road though. He let me walk on my own for awhile. We jeot walking waiting for a car or a new road but we was still on the same road, in the middle of nowhere.

Lana's POV

Thursday came, and I was finally unhandcuffed and into a room where I was trying on my wedding dress. The pass three days, Joey came for an hour and we had conversations "to get to know each other." As he says. I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was white(obviously) and it was long to the floor. It had no sleeves. My hair was up in a dressy bun and I had tons of makeup on. My grandma was so excited. "You are a beautiful bride." My grandma said. I give a sad smile. "I thought my wedding day would be much different." I reply, swallowing tears. She hugs me. My uncle enters the room. My grandma leaves. "Listen Lana, I swear if you don't proceed and say I do then the twins will be killed, a even worse death than your dear parents." He says. My eyes darken. "You wouldn't." I say. " yes indeed I will. You will watch two other people die." He says, smiling.  "Tara and Shawn won't be here because they both ran off." He says. "That's bad?" I ask. "Yes but I have no worries." He replies. I glare at him. "Just say I do." He says. He walks out, leaving me alone. I was having so many mixed emotions.