Fifteen

I squint in the darkness as I try to see where he is taking whoever is in the bag. I run down the stairs and out of the front door. Cold air hits my face like needles. I grit my teeth. I get closer and closer until he turns a right into the woods. I am really close and can hear a groan, who ever was in that bag had something covering their mouth. I grab a big stick nearby and go right up behind him and wack him in the head. He passed out and falls to the ground. The moans get louder and I untie the bag and open it to find Tara. She had duct tape across her mouth and a blindfold around her eyes. Her wrists and ankles were tied up together.

The blindfold was soaking wet when I took it off. Her eyes were bloodshot and agony and fear was all you could see. I took the duct tape off and once I did sobs bursts immediately. I hug her. "Its okay now." I say. She looks behind me in fear that would scare anyone. I turn around and my uncle was getting up. "Go back to the house ." he says in the most evilest darkest voice. I back away. "I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have to." He growls. I untie Tara's wrists and ankles as he doesn't see she is even out of the bag. "Leave." His voice rises. "RUN!!!!" I yell at Tara. Tara gets up and runs and I run behind her. I hear him behind us not to far. Panic enters through me and I begin to go dizzy. I try the techniques 2SL taught me but the dizziness surged on and I lost the air in my lungs. I fall to the ground. Tara stops and looks back."Lana!" She yells. "Go!" I say barely. She begins to run and everything turns to black.

Tara's POV

Lana passed out. I remember she said she had panic attacks and maybe that was what had happened. I didn't want to leave her. She needed me. She helped me and I left her. To die.  I ran deeper into the woods, not looking back. I know he only wanted Lana really. He didn't want me. I knew he probably took Lana somewhere. I didn't stop running, I just couldn't. I didn't want to. The fear was overwhelming. Eventually, my legs felt like they were going to collapse. I fell to the ground, the tears began to fall. I was lost and I left Lana to die. He would kill her or the panic would. She was my sister. I always felt connected to her. She might be older than me but I always felt the need to protect her. I let her down. I wrap myself in a ball and cry. It was so cold and my legs were in agonizing pain. 
Authors note:

Hi Guys! I know this chapter is short. I'm sorry  bout that! I hope it was okay to do Tara's point of view for once, just to see another side of the story while Lana is knocked out. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Comment what you think, and what you think will happen next! Vote ! Thanks everyone!