Eight

I unpacked everything and then Tara showed me around the house. When you walk in there's the kitchen and you walk into hallway and it either leads to the dining room or to the first staircase. If you go straight to the dining room then you turn to the left into another room and its the sitting room. If you go up the staircase it leads to a hall. The hall has a bathroom and my grandparents room and my uncle and aunts room and Joey's room. If you go up the second staircase then Shawn's room is up there and the housekeepers and two guest bedrooms. Why did they make me share a room with Tara and not let me have a guest bedroom? Then the third staircase just has me and Tara's room.

After she was done showing me the room, she said could we just go hang out in our room. We sat on our beds. "How old are you?" I ask. "I'm 15." She says. "Your 16." She adds. "How did you know?" I ask. "Well we are cousins." She says. I don't reply. Her brown hair looked so similar to mine, and her green eyes were the exact shade of mine. It kind of felt creepy, it was like looking at myself in a way. She did have a few features that looked nothing like mine. Her nose looked differently and her lips were thinner than mine. Me and her were different in personality though and style. I was more of a plain casual type. She was more of the dressy girly type. She even had the biggest bow in her hair I have ever seen. "So what's life at home?" She ask. "Well my aunt and uncle on my dad's side like to be busy. The twins, they are silly and always are fun. I like to play piano. " I tell her. "Sounds pretty average." She says. "Well pretty much." I say. "I hear you have panic attacks?" She ask. "Yeah. I have them frequent. Lately my mind has been busy so it hasn't been that frequent. I mean I can calm myself pretty quickly lately." I tell her. She is quiet for a moment. "Well you think you will here?" She ask. "Not sure. You never know when it is going to happen." I tell her. "I am way better than I was though, my aunt took me to a program for awhile. It was called 2SL. Well I don't have them as severe because of the techniques they taught me." I tell her. She nods. "Grace helped me alot too." I tell her. "Who is Grace." She ask. "I met Grace at 2SL. She suffers from panic attacks as well. She came a couple months after me. She is still there on recovery. She helped me through the end of recovery. I can't wait till she gets out and I will be able to see her again." I say. "Why does she have panic attacks?" She asks. "That's not my story to tell." I say. She shrugs. "Well do you play instruments?" I ask. "Not really." She says . "how do you survive without service?" I ask. "Well I don't own a phone. They don't want me too.why would i need one? I have no friends. I'm homeschooled. " she says . "I do have a tablet." she says. "You have WiFi?" I ask. "Yeah we do." She says. "Want the password?" She asks. I nod. She gives me the password and I text my Aunt. I tell her I'm here. She replies okay have fun!

After awhile, Shawn came in and told us to come eat. We walk down the three flights lf stairs and everyone sat in there place. The only chair is between Tara and Joey. I sit beside them and we eat spaghetti. At my aunts and uncles we never talk while we eat. Here everyone talks. My grandparents were talking about stories of when they were young. Tara rolled her eyes and groaned because she heard this story before. My uncle and aunt Tracy are listening. The housekeeper is cleaning as usual. Joey is listening as well and Shawn is looking all angry. After they was done telling there story, everyone was looking at me. "Did you have a good Christmas?" My grandma ask. I nod. "We are all glad your here." My aunt Tracy says. I smile. Joey pats my shoulder. "Yeah kiddo." He says, then laughs. "I'm not a kiddo." I say, rubbing my shoulder. Shawn rolls his eyes. Tara laughs. "Well its around 8:30 now. We all better get to sleep." My grandpa says. "You sleep this early?" I ask him. "We all do here." Shawn says sharply and gets up and leaves. I get up and me and Tara go up to our room. She changes in to a gown. Which I thought was weird. I changed in to a big tshirt and some sweatpants. I lay down and Tara says good night. I can't go to sleep this early so I just picture everyone's faces who live here. My grandpa looked like my mom and they both shared my brown hair. My grandma had blond hair but shared me and my moms green eyes. My uncle looked a little like my mom but had a lighter brown hair. My aunt Tracy has red hair and blue eyes. Tara had brown hair and green eyes like me . Shawn had blonde hair and green eyes. Joey had black hair and greyish blue eyes. I then fall asleep to all these peoples faces smiling at me.