Fifty Second Aegyo

" We were never angry to begin with. " Dongwoo hugged the both of us, since we still feel bad about the " cutting-ties " incident but they insisted that they never felt any negative feelings about our actions and they knew the reason why we did it, while inside the dressing room. The other members are present as well, dressed up and ready for the occasion that is about to start any minute now. All of them look great but.....how come Jean and I are also dressed-to-kill? All so suddenly Sunggyu smirked at us, as if reading our minds.

" You'll be accompanying us in our show today. "

" WHAT????!!!! " Jean and I screeched.

" I know we agreed to accompany you guys but we didn't signed up for this!!! " Jean glared while being restrained by Woohyun, who was grinning from ear to ear. 

" Relax My Honey, you'll just narrate our love story and that's it. " Her boyfriend winked, before receiving a blow on the head afterwards by a blushing Jean.

" That's embarassing!!! "

" You're embarassed of our love?! "

" Maybe~ " Jean had a playful smirk at seeing Woohyun's reaction.

" Yah, you better be joking or else... " And to emphasis his point, he clenched his fists. Jean only raised a brow and rolled her eyes away. We only laughed at the " display of affection " that these two are doing. You have to cherish each other at each time pass, because you can't tell what will happen next. 

" Yah, enough you two. " Sungyeol clapped his hands. " Your clothes and make up might get messed up. "

" Jealous as always. " Woohyun stuck a tongue out.

" Why you li-- "

" He~y. " We turned to see a chubby man in a shirt, topped with a vest, and khaki shorts at the door. He had an amusing grin on as he approached us. Behind him was another chubby man with brush up hair and sunglasses. He was adorned in maroon button-ups and pants.

" Yo. " Woohyun gave the man a high-five before turning to us. " These here is Jean, my beloved honey and Blythe, L's girlfriend. "

" Oh so these are the two. " He turned to us before he grabbed both of our hands. " You can call me Doni and with me is my brother, Coni. "

" How do you do. "

" It's nice to meet you. " Jean smiled.

" Y-Yeah nice to meet you too. " I muttered as well. Doni suddenly eyed us from head to toe.

" What are you doing? " Hoya suddenly asked.

" Now I know why Woohyun and L likes you. " He grinned at us. " You two are adorable girls with an adorable personality. "

" We do? " I asked, with my head tilted to the side. Doni suddenly turned to both Woohyun and Myungsoo with a serious action.

" Be sure to cherish them with all your heart since they're fragile. " He grinned while slapping their backs. Woohyun stated that he won't let his Honey cry a waterfall and make sure that she's happy no matter what while Myungsoo could only smile shyly.

" Well we personally came here to tell you guys that the show is almost starting. " Coni directed us towards the door. " And we wanted to meet the two as well, so that they won't be nervous with the interview. "

" Interview. " My face paled. 

" You'll be fine!!! " Doni released a laugh while following his brother out. 

" But the interview.... "

" You'll do great Blythe. " Jean smiled at me. " Just be yourself and go with the flow. "