Twenty Fourth Aegyo

The night before, Woohyun called me to tell that we'd be going on a trip the next day with the other members. The location where we are heading to is Muuido Island. It is actually a small island located south of Yongyu Island, which was joined with Yeongjong Island when Incheon International Airport was built. The name itself also means " the dress of a dancer. " It is one of the popular tourist's spot and you can take a car ferry to get to the island. He reminded me to bring swim wears as well and a couple of sun screen, to prevent sun burn. 

And that leads us to the present. We're on a ferry heading to the island. Not too far from my left, I could see Blythe and L talking with one another. Moments before, the two were too shy to even utter a word to the other, when they came to pick us up at the university. They were only sitting beside each other with flushed faces. Good thing L took the initiative of starting the conversation and little by little they started interacting. Sunggyu can be seen laying on a beach chair along with Sungyeol. Hoya, Sungjong and Dongwoo ( he was the one who drove us here with the manager's car. I heard that he used to be a scary driver ( he almost knocked a garbage can off from its post and almost run over Sunggyu, Woohyun, L and Sungyeol one time ) but after a bit of practice, he finally got the hang of it ) are happily talking to one another perpendicular to my place and as for Woohyun....

" Jean we're almost there!!! " He put an arm around my shoulder as he was pointing at the approaching island. " Let's go hiking once we arrive. "

" Just do it yourself. " I sighed. I hate strenuous activities. 

" Eh, but it's not fun without you!!! " He made a pout before a grin appeared on his face. " You know Titanic, right? "

" Yes, why? " I was confused why he suddenly asked me that. He suddenly crossed his arms and slightly narrowed his eyes as if in thought. I wonder what's in his mind?     

" This may not be a grand ship but it's still considered a ship. " He turned to me with that smile that says " I have an idea that is surely fun and awesome. "         

I'm still confused at what he's implying when he gave that look. He asked me if I know Titanic so what does it have to do with our situation now? Wait, we're on a ferry boat and our position is exactly by the bowsprit....

" Let's go Rose. " He pulled me towards the beak of the ferry ( good thing there are safety railings that I could hold on to ). " You know the part where Rose spread her arms open, with Jack holding on to her from behind? "

" I know. " I felt a bad feeling about this. " Why? You wanna do it? "

" Yes!!! " Sacrebleu That's embarassing!!!       

" Now it's time for Rose to stretch her arms out. " He lifted me up and made me step on the railings before doing the same. I was grabbing on the safety railings for dear life as I heard him laughing.

" Woohyun, this is dangerous!!! " I hissed at him.

" No, call me Jack. " He said, grabbing both my arms and stretched them wide open like an eagle. I was scared for what if we fall in the water if one of us made a wrong step. I could feel his breath on my cheeks as he was still holding my stretched-out arms.

" Don't worry, I got you. " Slowly, he moved his arms to wrap around my waist. I blushed at the contact. Even if he always give me hugs, this is still a bit intimate. His chin was resting on my right shoulder as we stared at the horizon, with the sea breeze gently wrapping us in its gentle hold. I suddenly felt my eyes close while slowly leaning back on Woohyun's chest. For some reason, the fear that I felt earlier was slowly dispersing and being replaced by comfort and protection. Maybe it is because I know that Woohyun will be there to catch me when I fall.