Twelfth Aegyo

So after the revelation, it is concluded that Jean and I are really in love with our own Kpop idols. We haven't consulted Yuna or Hae-won regarding the matter. Let's just say we wanted to keep it to ourselves for a bit more. We still have our usual conversations with Woohyun and L but the former has not yet decided to initiate another meet up. It's actually a relief for Jean and I since we're having a " turmoil " regarding our newly found fascination for the other ( Jean for Woohyun and I for L ). To get our minds off the topic, we decided to indulge ourselves with school works and other recreational activities ( like shopping with friends ). Still, it isn't enough to take our minds off the matter. We'd still remember no matter how hard we try to put it at the back of our heads. 

Right now, we're working on a project that is due in three days time. It is actually for Arts class. We each are to paint a portrait of anything or anyone that we want to draw. Simple right? But the catch is that it must relate to what you are feeling at that moment so to sum it up: we were to paint something according to our own feelings. I must say I was a bit hyped up, since it's been a long time I last painted something. I'll be honest, I'm not really fond of painting for it's a bit hard ( you'd have to dip your brush on your template everytime the paint runs out on its tip ) and the color-mixing is sometimes confusing. That's why I'm more on sketching. I like to draw and shade things with my mechanical pencil and you don't need a canvas just to draw, all you need is a sketchpad or a random paper that you could use to draw on.

For Jean's case, she's fond of arts. Back in highschool, her work won first prize in the Art Exhibit facilitated by our school. She made a life-sized sculpture of a " Woman in Love " by using egg shells as her main ingredient. The judges were stunned when they saw it. Who wouldn't when an average tenth-grader did that. It probably took her days before the masterpiece was finished. Seriously how many egg shells did she used?! And I thought only professionals could do that. But everything is possible if you believed in yourself and worked hard on it. Between the two of us, Jean is the best when it gets to painting. She uses simple colors but still has impact. She even mastered the art of color-mixing as well. There is detail whenever she paints. 

So right now the two of us can be seen inside one of the empty art rooms, painting. Across from me, I could see Jean's brows knitted together. It seems she's concentrated on whatever object she's painting. As for me, well, I have a blank page in front of me. I seriously don't know what to paint. I've been racking my head for ideas since the past hour or so ( good thing Arts class is free period today, the professor said we should use the time to finish our project so that we could give it either on the same day or on the due date and won't have a hard time balancing our work load  ). 

" Still no ideas? " I heard Jean spoke. I could only sigh and cross my arms as I stared at my canvas. 

" I really don't know what to paint. " 

" They said to paint according to your feelings....so try using that as your basis. "

Easier said than done. Sitting up-right, I continued staring at my blank canvas not till something sparked in my head. My hand mechanically grabbed the paint brush and started painting. I can't depict what type of object I was painting but my hand wouldn't stop. It's using the colors black and blue as its main highlight. Could this be what I'm feeling right now? For how many minutes did I continued painting. I even heard Jean set her brush down and release a breath of frustration, could she be unsatisfied with her work?

" What on earth is happening to me? " Was what she said as I set my brush down. Looking at the painting, I couldn't help but exhale hard. I never knew....

I painted L.       

So I decided to paint his portrait. In the painting, L has his head tilted to the side while emitting a bright smile. I made sure to add details and balanced the toning. But what got me captivated was his eyes. He did have sharp eyes that could melt anyone in mere seconds, still, just his portrait could even melt me on the spot. I heard Jean stood and footsteps heading my way. I suddenly blushed for even if she knows I love L, she might think I'm seriously head over heels in love with him if she sees his portrait. I was about to grab the canvas when she beat me to it.