Forty Seventh Aegyo

" I'm seriously gonna kill them. " Jung was about to stand from his seat but stopped when Seon's hand rested on his shoulder.

" The feeling's mutual but everything will be a mess if you intervene as well. " His childhood friend stated while glaring at a certain group of people, who were busy talking and laughing on one corner while Jean's busy doing something on a cartolina. 

Two days ago, our professor in Art class announced that we'd be doing a group work: expressing our passion in art by means of creating a poster ( that comprises of sixteen sticked together, so it's really huge!!! ). Of course when it's a group work, it means that everyone will get to be associated with us, in which it isn't alright for them. I was lucky that I got to be grouped with both Jung and Seon ( it was decided on a draw lot ) but Jean happened to get the short end of the stick. They made her do everything: which includes buying all the materials ( no contributions, just her own funds ), the concept and the working progress as well. Though she didn't said anything about it. All she do is continue on painting, just so she could finish it before the deadline: which is in two days time. 

My hunch tells me that she'll be going back late, yet again. It's always like that this passed two days. She goes back to the dorms by 9pm ( since curfew is 10pm ). Hae-won always saves her dinner and when she arrives, the former will reheat the food and serve it to Jean. It is evident that she's worried about her. Jean may not show any signs of weakness but it is evident in her eyes that she's really exhausted. Why is that? Well, she wakes up in the wee hours of the morning ( 5:30am to be exact ) to continue the poster. Time is precious so she has to do it, was what she always say whenever one of us asks regarding it. She's proving to the world that no matter what happens she's still strong and kicking.

" I feel bad for her... " I breathed out while watching my best friend do her work. Just then, a random girl accidentally ( but it looked like it was intended ) bumped a jar of blue paint. It fell on Jean's work, splattering the art with endless blues.

" Ooopps that was an accident. " She said while smiling, though it looked sinister to us.

" Great now the poster's ruined. " Another one claimed before leaning on her boyfriend's shoulders. " Hurry down and by us another set of cartolinas. "

" There's not much time left. " Jean said as she set down the paint brush. " We can still fix this-- "

" Are you questioning moi?! " said girl screeched as she stood from where she was sitted and approached Jean, knocking down paint jars in the process. " Listen here, you're not the boss of me so if I told you to go buy some new set of cartolinas then you should!!! "

" Va te fairre mettre. " 

" ARE YOU INSULTING ME???!!! " 

" Do I look like insulting you? " Jean finally stood and raised a brow, as if taunting her.

" At least I'm not a-- "

" J'en ai rien A foutre. "

" WHAT?! " 

" Tu es un putain, va t'empaler encule!!! "

" WHY YO-- "

" FERME TA PUTAIN DE GUEULE, CONNARD!!! "

A catfight ensued afterwards. The two were slapping and pulling at each others' hair. No one even bothered to stop them so Jung automatically flung himself at the two and tried to stop the fight. Seon, too, was trying to stop the two from hurting each other ( though it looked as if he's shoving the girl away from Jean ). 

" WELL FUCK YOU!!! " The girl was roughly shoved away by Jung.

" Fuck you too old hag!!! " Jung hissed.

" It's all your friend's fault why my clothes are tattered and I just had my nails done yesterday!!! " She distastefully claimed while straightening her clothes, glaring at Jean all the way.

" You started the fight so it is essential that all the blame falls on you. " Seon stated while fixing his glasses. " So our friend had to do what is right: kicking the shit out of you. "

" Hey that's my girlfriend we're talking about. " The girl's boyfriend butted in.

" I don't give a shit you eyesore. " Seon held his ground and stared at the guy. " I could tell why your girlfriend flunked etiquette class: her attitude's UGLY just like her. "

What Seon received afterwards was a punch and everything was in chaos soon after. In the midst of their fight, Jung decided to push himself in between and pushed them away from each other. 

" FUCK THIS IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT TO BEGIN WITH!!! " He screamed as he helped his childhood friend up.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Our friends are getting hurt all because of our scandal. How I cursed that person for posting that stolen picture of us. Oh bloody hell I'm gonna murder th--

" WHAT'S GOING ON HERE???!!! " We turned to see our Art teacher at the door, face furious at the scene before her. She, apparently, had a meeting to go to so she left and told us to continue on with the group work. 

" BLYTHE!!! " 

I turned to see a jar of paint heading straight towards me. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact, but it never came. When I opened my eyes again, It was Jean who stood in front of me. Red liquid came flowing down her head as she staggered and almost fell on top of me. 

She's bleeding.      

" Just because of a fucking scandal, all of you started despising us. " She stood and faced our classmates with venom in her eyes. " Shouldn't you all be supporting us instead? It seemed that you only care about personal intentions....Our favorite bias is dating a slut, our beloved school is having a down fall....WE DIDN'T ASKED FOR THIS!!! "

She stood firm as she stressed each word and syllable, pouring her pains and aches after the scandal was first announced to the public.

" If such a thing happened to you, what would you do?! You don't know how it feels to live day by day with everyone treating you like trash....We even had to cut ties with INFINITE just so we could protect their reputation....yet you don't see it...that we care for them....that I care for Woohyun... "

" Jean careful... " I shakily breathed out.

" You....don....hyun.... "

And Jean fainted. Jung carried her and we ran to the infirmary. The three of us accompanied her inside the ambulance and headed for the hospital. I don't care what happens to the class or how our professor is yelling and screaming profanities at them. All that matters is that we get Jean treated as soon as possible.

Just hang on, Jean. Stay strong for both our sakes and Woohyun's.