Fourth Aegyo

So everyone is getting excited for tonight's concert. According to the ticket, the concert starts at 7:30pm so we gotta get there an hour before that because the line is hectic ( according to what Jean, Hae-won and Yuna experienced before ). It is decided that after class, in which Hae-won and Yuna's end at exactly 4:30pm, we'd all assembe back in the dorms and do our final preparations ( taking a quick shower, sort out the clothes that you will wear, things that you want to bring with you, etc. ). And even if we got food in the prestige pack, Hae-won still insists that we eat early dinner for the food might only be snacks. With transportation, Yuna's brother, Joonsuh, will drive us there and at the same time will pick us up once the concert is done. With that settled, we part ways to head to our respective classes.

at the middle of our lecture ( our instructor said that since it is the last week of Korean lessons, she might conduct orals the next day and the days that soon follow, to make sure that everyone won't have a hard time once they join in the university's curriculum, and an exam will follow on the last day ) I could see Jean shaking in anticipation beside me. She would check her watch every now and then and will drum her fingers softly on the table. I silently laugh at this. I myself is excited over the matter. I can't wait till class end.     

At lunch time, we ate with the group and told them that we'd be watching INFINITE'S concert later. Choilin was ecstatic and while Jung could only feign sorrow. We all laugh at what the latter did and shrugged it off. Choilin told us that we should narrate to her the events of the concert afterwards and asked us to get L's autograph for her. It seems she's a bit of a Kpop fan and likes INFINITE, most of all L, but she told me that she only idolizes him and that I can have him. Okay that made me blush.     

" Just enjoy the concert then. " Seon smiled at us before grabbing his things and excusing himself, claiming that he has to fetch something at the library. We continued with lunch before heading back to our afternoon classes.

Once dismissed, Jean and I headed back to the dorms, stopping by at the middle toget some afternoon snacks since I was hungry. Inside our dorm room, Jean started searching ithrough her closet before coming up with a grey crop-top, fitted black jeans and combat boots with a checkered flannel shirt to accentuate her outfit by means of tying it around her waist.

For my case, I decided to use my skin-tight Vampire Knight sweater ( it's just shows the name of the anime plus it's colored black. I actually got it in the last animecon before the exchange program ) which will then be topped by my green hooded-vest ( will be remained unzipped ). My bottoms will be faded boyfriend shorts with a pair of high-cut converse as foot wear. Jean suddenly stared at me wildly. I wonder why?      

" I'm alright with the vest, though I actually like that, but why wear that sweater? " She asked me. I could only pout at her and stated. " I happened to like this and it's my favorite. " She could only sigh as she grab her bag and putting her wallet, smart phone and things that she might need inside it. Grabbing my bag as well, I started sorting out my things. We decided to order Korean barbeque for dinner so as when the other two arrives, we'd just dig in before heading out. 

After freshening up and wearing the clothes that we picked, Hae-won and Yuna soon arrived. We told them we already ordered dinner for us, and so, they started getting ready as well. Hae-won decided to tie her hair in a side-ponytail that rests on her left shoulder and wore a dress shirt tucked in her denim shorts, with black stockings underneath. Her footwear happens to be a pair of oxford shoes. 

For Yuna's case, well, let's just say it was dressed to kill. She decided to wear a printed tank top with a rider's jacket to accentuate it. She has skin-tight checkered-cycling pants for bottoms ( which she folded it up to 3 inches below her knee ) and a pair of combat boots. To add even more style, she decided to wear her black bowler hat. The three os us could only look at each other as Yuna checked herself in the mirror before receiving a phone call from the desk ( I almost forgot: each room has their own landline to use ) and told that our food is there. We started eating dinner and waited for Yuna's brother to arrive.