26

Jaces pov:
The fight was pretty tuff. We weren't expecting to face so many circle members. When I came into the room where Jocelyn was cuffed to a bed Clary of course ran right to her only to get caught by a circle member. He must of been hiding since I couldn't see him beforehand, but other than Clary I wasn't running in a room without protection.
„If you want to keep her alive you better move to the side!" the man growls out. A sword held closely around clary's neck. Quickly thinking about a way to get her out of his grasp without letting him escape. That's something I won't allow! Not after what all those people have done to all those innocent downworlders. What they have done to my precious little love and my princess!
„I am afraid that I won't be able to do that." I answer matter of factly and hide my smirk as I see Izzy walking in the room from the other side. The guy looks surprised that I am willing to let him kill Clary. Well, not that I am that close to her but still I wouldn't allow that. With a quick slash of Izzy's favorite weapon he gets his sword out of his hands and with one swift move I kill him with one quick movement of my hand.
„My hero!" Clary suddenly shouts out and throws herself at me. And if that wasn't already strange enough, she smashes her lips on mine and kisses me rather hard. When my brain finally realizes what is just happening, I push her off of me with pure distaste. How dare her! She knows perfectly well that I am with Elisa, well at least that I want to be with my precious little love. So why in the hell does she do that? Izzy also looks rather shocked in between the both of us before her face turns into one of pure hatred. I have seen that look often enough to know she is getting ready to kill someone that seriously pissed her off. That is exactly as the whole fighting noises stop. With slight irritation and wonder I look out of the room where now all the circle members where standing as if they were frozen up. Did Magnus do this? But than why hasn't he from the start? That would of been way easier and definitely safer for all of us!? Looking towards Izzy, hoping she might has an idea what the heck is going on. She however also only shrugs before her eyes widen and points back towards the now pale faced and unconscious circle members. Only a few seconds later they all start to burn until there is nothing left of them. The hell is going on here?
„Strange!? Anyway let's get Jocelyn out of here!" Izzy says after sending Clary another hateful glare. Deciding to ignore their bickering  and definitely the awh struct and slightly hungry look Clary is sending my way. I am going to make sure to never ever be alone with her anywhere ever again! My heart feels rather heavy since I feel like i have been cheating on my precious little love, and for what!? Only because she couldn't keep her lips and hands to herself. I only hope my precious little love will never hear from this. No, that's not right! I won't keep that away from her. So let's hope she will let me explain this whole thing to her and not hate me afterwards.
„Jace!? There you guys are! Elisa was looking for you. Let's grab Jocelyn and get back to the rest before someone try's anything on those two warlocks!" alec instructs after sighing in relieve because he found us. Seems like my love was the one freezing and eliminating all those treators! The second I look up at him his eyebrows scrunch up. His smile right away changes into disappointed and sadness. Without sparing me another look he activates his strength rune and quickly crashes the bounds on Jocelyn's body.
„Let's move before anyone once again falls on someone else's lips." alec says with a scowl towards me.
„And here I thought you really like Elisa. The heck were you thinking! Do you have the slightest idea how much this will hurt her!?" he says as he passes by me and I literally feel my heart stopping at the fact alone that he is right. This whole thing surely will hurt my precious little love! Please god, please make sure she won't hate me and let's me explain. Slowly I follow the others towards where the others are now all watching in fright what is going on in front of them. We completely ignore their stares though and right away walk up to them. Since when the vampire and Luke got here I have no idea. My precious little love protectively holds our princes close to her who is sleeping rather peacefully. Magnus right away removed the spell he put on to Jocelyn who wakes up only a second later. She looks confused on where she is but that changes when she sees Clary standing close by. Those two quickly hug each other and only a minute later Magnus opens a portal in which the two siblings with my princess along with Luke and the vampire walk through. Just as I went to go after them the portal closes and lets me back with everyone else.
„seems like she figured it out already." Izzy mumbles under her breath. But how is that even possible?
„Jace? Why are your lips so swollen?" Maryse question after she has hugged his children and me. My face must of fallen even more to that information. Of course they are swollen, no wonder my precious little love only looked at me for one second before she completely ignored me.
„You should go to her and explain. It's not like you wanted it. I saw it and you right away pushed her off of you after you realized what's happening." Izzy says with understanding. This information seems to relieve Alec as well since he right away nods at me to do just that. So with a quick till later, i run out of there and towards her apartment.