20

Elisa's pov:
Small fingers are poking my cheek seemingly trying to wake me up. The thought alone that my little love is the one doing it makes me so incredibly happy than my heart nearly busts in joy.
„Eli? You awake already?" her sweet as honey voice questions softly. Opening my eyes that are now looking straight into her shining ones makes her giggle.
„Did you sleep good baby girl?" I ask her and nuzzle her neck which in rerun makes her giggle even louder than before.
„I slept really really good! Jacie also came to cuddle with us!" she excitedly answers me. Her cheeks slightly red from her giggling and happiness. Oh, how I wish this is how she is going to look from now on every day in every single second of her life! As if jace had only waited for me to look over my baby's body, he leans up on his arm to watch me as well.
„Good morning my beautiful girls!" he states and leans over to kiss both of our foreheads lovingly. His statement thought irritates me a little. Did he really said my two girls?
„How about some food for you two? Anyone hungry?" he asks and gets a loud squeal of excitement in answer. Instead of scolding my baby for being so loud, he only looks at her with so much love it melts my heart.
„Waffles or pancakes princess?" he asks the toddler and scoops her up into his chest to cuddle her. To my utmost surprise she cuddles right into him. She really trusts him already and that even though they don't even know each other yet! This man really seems to be the complete package!
„Waffles please!" she says, clapping her hands in excitement. The deep chuckle from jace makes my stomach flutter as if thousands of butterflies are leaving inside of it. How in the hell should I ever get over this unique and special shadowhunter!? He is literally perfect and is exactly how I always wished my boyfriend or man to be.
„Waffles it is than. Let's see what else we are going to find in the refrigerator. Maybe we even find some strawberries as sides." he tells her with wide eyes to make her giggle yet again. Seeing the two of them interact like this, it really feels like those two are my family already. But before I get myself too hyped up, I should see if jace is even interested in me. Let's be honest here, he is good looking so he may already have a girlfriend. I after all haven't seen who he has feelings for as we called Valak to get Clary's memories back.
„Would you like to join us to make breakfast?" jace suddenly questions me only an inch away from my face. My sweet love still giggling happily.
„I think I have even a better idea!" I say and wink at my baby girl to which she only squeals out again. With a small wave of my hand, a tablet on top of the bed appeared full with three plates of waffles topped with strawberries and syrup along with two cups of hot cocoa and one coffee. My baby claps her hands again in joy and crawls to sit herself on my lap now instead of hanging off of jaces neck.
„Digg in my love! I hope it tastes to your liking." I say since she only looks at the food but hasn't even dared to take the utensils in her hand as if she still is afraid she might not is allowed to eat. She seemingly has waited for that statement alone since she right away starts to cut into her food. For her young age I do have to say she is very well mannered and can eat with utensils pretty good. Looks like she doesn't need any help at all with cutting her Waffles at all.
„Jace? Why haven't you started to eat already?" I ask a little irritated on why he still sits in the same spot and only watches my baby in my arms eating. His lips formed in a soft smile and his eyes shining with love as he keeps on watching us.
„You two look just incredible together!" he states in a whisper like voice. My cheeks burning up in a deep blush, still not used to all his complementing. Not knowing what to answer to this, I instead take a knife and fork as well in hand to start with my breakfast now too. He obviously knows that I am slightly embarrassed for his prior statement. His mischievous smirk lets me know so. I can't however be mad at him for it since he still keeps on watching my baby girl and me with those soft and lovable look in his eyes. Silently we all eat up our food, same glances between jace and I of course get shared but other than that we all only ate.
„Do you want more waffles?" I ask my love after she lays her utensils back down and leans herself against me with a happy sigh.
„No thank you, I am really full. It tasted really great though, thank you!" she answers and I can't help myself but to smile at her cuteness. When I see her mouth sticky with the syrup, I snip my finger to get a slightly wet towel in my hand. Softly and carefully I remove the stickiness from her cute face and kiss her cheeks afterwards with a smile.
„Thank you!" she mumbles with pink cheeks, embarrassed at her kind of messy eating I guess.
„You are more than welcomed love!" i softly whisper into her ear.
„I think the little princess needs to go and brush her teeth and hair now. But before that you should choose which outfit you want to wear today." jace instructs her softly. Her head bobs up and down in agreement with what he had said. So with a small bounce in her steps she goes towards the small dresser to decide what she is going to wear today. When after five minutes she finally decided on something I need to hold in my awhing. Of all the things she could of chosen, she decided on a baby pink dress with a little kitty on it. She surely is going to look absolutely beautiful in it.
„Thank you for staying the night with us." I softly thank jace who had pulled me on his lap right after my baby has left the bed. I waited for her to close the bathroom door before thanking him. Not ready to face him though, I hide my head under his chin, just like my baby had done this evening before she fell asleep.
„My pleasure!" he whispers deeply.
„I love spending time with my two girls. Wouldn't trade it for anything else!" he adds and kisses my forehead yet again. My heart beat has gotten quicker as he said that and even faster when I felt his lips on my skin. Is he really referring to my baby and me as his girls? Does that mean that he likes us? Does it mean he fell in love with me like I did with him? A girl can at least hope! Right!?
„I am finished!" my baby girl says and bounces back on the bed where we still are sitting. Me still on his lap and his arms still holding tightly onto me. Instead of loosening his hold on me as I thought he simply tells her to sit on top of me so we all can cuddle together. And of course my baby went to do as he said right away. Now with her on my lap and me still on his, I feel whole and happy. Happy at how close I am with my baby girl and my hopefully soon boyfriend!