Letter: Levi x Reader

Letter: [Levi x Reader]

Requested by: MangaMartine

_____ carried the huge pile of paperwork and placed it on Hanji’s desk with a soft ‘umphh’. “Thanks a lot, _____.” The bespectacled scientist grinned at her. “There must have been a lot for you to go through.”

“No, it’s fine, Hanji-san.” The cadet shook her hands before her with a smile. “To be honest, I enjoy reading your theories so I actually don’t find it troublesome at all.”

“I swear, _____.” Hanji gleamed, pulling the girl’s hands into hers. “No one will ever understand me the way you do. You’re my favorite!”

“Thank you,” _____ smiled.

“If you don’t mind, can you help me re-arrange them accordingly?”

“Of course.” The cadet nodded. The both of them went through all the pages and managed to sort them out accordingly. The room was dimly lighted with a few candles but it was just enough for them to read.

“Say, _____?” Hanji asked out of the blue, as she scanned the paperwork in her hand. “Do you have anyone you like?”

The question caught the __[Hair Color]__ cadet off guard, causing her jerk towards the pile of sorted papers. Blood rushed to her face, causing it to light up in brilliant red. “A-Ah! I’m so sorry!” She apologized, trying to recollect the spread out papers. Her eyes were darting from one corner to the other restlessly as she tried to pick up the papers with her shaky hands.

“It’s a yes then.” Hanji grinned, leaning closer to her. She had a similar look when she sees Aberrant Titans. “Do you mind telling me who it is?”

“W-W-What are you talking about?” The cadet stuttered, her hands moving faster to pick up the mess but she only made it worse. “M-Me? L-Liking somebody when Titans are going around eating on humans? T-T-That’s a real joke, Hanji.”

“Aw, come on, _____!” Hanji teased, inching her face closer to the cadet. “Just tell me who it is already!”

“Like I said, I don’t like anyone.” _____ tried to convince the overly excited squad leader.

“Is it Eren?” Hanji asked, ignoring her previous statement. _____ choked on her saliva.

“No! I don’t like Eren that way!” She defended herself. “He’s just a really close friend of mine…”

“Jean?”

“No way!”

“Connie?”

“No! No! No! I don’t li – ”

“Erwin?”

“That’s just impossible!”

“Levi.”

_____ froze at his name. “W-What? The C-Coporal? N-no way…” She stuttered as sweat began pouring. Hanji’s glasses reflected light, making her face look sinister.

“Hmm? What is this?” Hanji rubbed her chin. “You only stutter when I said Levi’s name and not the other names.”

“Y-You’re just imagining it.” _____ defended.

“So you do like the shortie.” Hanji laughed, putting her hands on the cadet’s shoulders. She leaned in so close to _____’s face that she was starting to feel extremely uncomfortable. “Confess to him!”