Arguement: Jean x Reader

Argument: [Jean x Reader]

-Levisnumber1girl's request-

You grabbed your stomach and laughed at Eren's joke. You were sitting with Eren and his friends in the cafeteria for dinner today, since Jean and Marco had been assigned to dinner duties. Armin joined you with a light chuckle and Mikasa just smiled at your reaction.

"O-Oh my Gosh..." You breathed in between laughs. Eren had a huge smile plastered on his face; he was satisfied with your reaction at his joke. He tried to re-enact the scene once more but you nudged him to stop before you had serious stomach cramps from laughing so hard.

From a distance, Jean and Marco returned from their duties and were standing by the door. Jean gritted his teeth and clenched his fist when he saw you and Eren laughing, leaning a little too close to each other for him. Marco swallowed nervously when he saw what Jean had seen. "Jean, I think you should - Ah! Wait! Jean!" Before he was able to stop his friend, Jean had already marched his way towards Eren and _____ angrily.

You didn't even have the chance to greet Jean as he grabbed Eren by his jacket and pulled him up. He landed his tightly clenched fist right at Eren's jaw, taking everyone by surprise. You, Mikasa and Armin immediately stood up from your seats.

"Jean!" Marco exclaimed and grabbed his arms, pulling him back from Eren who landed on his butt. Mikasa and Armin quickly rushed to Eren's side, making sure he was alright.

"What is wrong with you?!" You shouted at Jean. You turned your attention back to Eren as he got to his feet. Armin held him back, stopping him from starting a fight, even though it was Jean who started it. Mikasa glared at Jean with her lighting grey eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Eren. Are you alright?" You asked, checking his face but his eyes were fully focused on Jean. Mikasa was about to throw a punch at Jean but before she could, you grabbed her arm. "M-Mikasa, wait!"

"Move, _____." She demanded, her deadly glares were glued to Jean.

Before you could say more, you felt a strong tug on your arm and you were pulled away from the crowd against your will. You turned around to find an angry Jean stomping his way out of the cafeteria. "Jean!" You shouted his name, trying to pull away from him but he was far too strong for you. "Let. Me. Go! Jean!"

Never once did he turn back to face you. He just continued to pull you to the empty boys' dorm. After slamming the door behind him, he finally let your hand go and you felt a bruise burning up around your wrist. You rubbed your sore wrist and glared at him.

"What the fuck was your problem?!" You shouted at him.

"Did you see what he was doing to you?! Damn it, wake up _____! Stop being so dense! It's was so obvious he was hitting on you!" Jean shouted back at you, still furious.

"Do NOT call me dense!" You pointed your finger at him. "He wasn't doing anything to me! We were just talking and laughing like friends would!"

"You know that we can't fucking stand each other, _____! Why do you still hang out with him?!"

"Just because you can't be friends with him, that doesn't mean I can't be friends with him, Kirstein! You can't tell me who I can and can't be friends with!"

"Oh yeah?! Maybe you love your friends more than your boyfriend, huh?!"

"I'm done talking to you. You're impossible to talk to right now." You turned around to head for the door.

"Fine!!" He turned away from you, throwing his arms frustratingly in the air as you slammed the door behind you. You looked up to find Krista and Sasha in front of you, looking at you worriedly.