Birthday Cake: [Jean x Reader]

-Author's Birthday Special (Cause I love and miss Jean)

Jean glued his face to his laptop screen. He mumbled under his breath as he scanned the words on the screen. "Eggs... There's eggs in a cake?... That much flour?... Vanilla essence...? What's that?"

"What're you looking at?" A voice sounded from behind him, causing him to yelp and jump. He slammed his laptop screen down immediately. His heart was about to jump out of his mouth.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK! I COULD HAVE DIED!!" He turned to find you, blinking at him.

"But you didn't die, did you?" You kissed his forehead. He blushed with a light scowl. "What were you looking at?" You asked, as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You tried to lift his screen up but his slapped your hand.

"Nothing!" He said, putting his laptop by his side.

"Geez, Jean." You pouted. "If it was porn, you could have just said so. It's not like it's the first time anyway..."

"T-That's not it!" Jean's cheeks flared up into a wonderful shade of red. He gently flicked your nose, making you twitch it.

"Hey!" You protested but you quickly let it go. "So, what were you looking at?"

"I said it was nothing." Jean pulled your hands away from him and got up with his laptop close to him. "Come on, let's go out for lunch." You nodded in agreement.

--

You looked down at your clothes once more before cokcing your head at your boyfriend, who was leaning against the corridor to your room. "Are you sure it's alright?" You asked, brows knitted in concern.

"You look beautiful as ever." He walked over to you and kissed your forehead.

"You know that's not what I meant, Jean..." You pouted as you wrapped your arms around his waist and looked up at him with your wide [Eye Color] eyes. You knew he couldn't resist your eyes; it's one of his favorite things about you after all. "Why do you want me to go out with the girls on my birthday? I want to spend it with you!" You whined.

A faint blush dusted itself on Jean's cheeks. He could never deny your adorableness. "You should go out and do some girls stuff with some girls. Pamper yourself, it's your birthday anyways." He said, leaning forward for a kiss.

"But -"

"No but's!" Jean hushed you by pressing his fingers against your lips. "Besides, we can always spend our time together later tonight. A birthday requires a birthday suit, after all." He whispered huskily into your ear. You blushed uncontrollably at his words and playfully slapped his chest, making him laugh. "Hurry up, you'll be late." He said.

You were hesitant about leaving and turned around to look at Jean once more. He waved his hand and motioned you to go on. "Have fun, [Name]. I'll see you when you get back, I promise." He winked at you. You sighed before waving goodbye at him with a smile.

"I'm leaving~! I love you, Jeanbo!"

"I love you too."

Jean stood still after you closed the door. After five full minutes, he was sure you had already left far enough. "Right! Time to get to work!" He clapped his hands and made his way to the kitchen.

He groaned as he grabbed the pink polka dotted patterned apron that hung on the wall and put it on, tying it around his waist. His lips twitched into a slight frown when he noticed the two large ribbons on his shoulder and the white lace that hung off the rims of the apron. "When did we even get this horrible piece of crap?" He muttered to himself.