Detective & Disappearance - Part II: Erwin x Reader

Detective & Disappearance – Part II: [Erwin x Reader]

Previously in Detective & Disappearance – Erwin was attacked and his lovely soon-to-be-bride ____ had been kidnapped! And I asked you, dear readers, who was the abductor and who was the attacker. Well… the answer is…

Reiner was the attacker and Bertholdt was the abductor!

And the first one to comment the correct answer was Levisnumber1girl ! Yay! *Throws confetti around Levisnumber1girl*

But great guess everyone. It’s a hard question I got to admit but there was a clue in the passage. ‘The Inspector immediately drops the things in his hands and dashes towards the corner where _____ had disappeared into. As he turns sharply around the corner, he sees _____ in the hands of a tall male, dressed in all black with a black ski mask over his face, struggling and terrified…So the clue was ‘tall’ and Bertholdt is ‘tall’.

Anyways, as promised, this chapter is dedicated to you, Levisnumber1girland you get to request a character for the next chapter! (Let’s play something like this again some other time uvu)

Back to the story… (P.S: Love you guys! You guys are amazing!)

Blond. Erwin remembered seeing blond hair when he removed the ski mask from his attacker. It was his only clue as to who had attacked him and kidnapped _____ but it was more than enough to figure out who the culprits were. It was undoubtedly Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoover.

He cursed under his breath as he scanned through the files on Hoover and Braun in an investigation room. He tried coming up with possible places where they would keep _____ as hostage. “Damn it.” He cursed silently as he put down the file he was reading and ran his fingers through his slick blond hair. His wound was throbbing and started to give him a little headache.

He turned his attention to the door as Levi enters with along with Hanji and their team. Hanji looked like someone had burnt her entire wild and weird specimen collection, which wasn’t very nice. Mike gave Erwin some painkillers and a glass of water. “You need them.” He said, even before Erwin could say another.

Erwin sighed and gave a small smile before swallowing the medicine gratefully.

“You said you knew who were behind all this.” Hanji spoke as the entire team sat around the long table sprinkled with files and papers.

Erwin nodded and laced his fingers together. “Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoover.” He said.

“Annie Leonhart’s friends?” Mike asked and Erwin nodded. The whole team exchanged looks but they weren’t very surprised after Reiner’s and Bertholdt’s outburst at Annie Leonhart’s trail.

“And I have a theory as to why they kidnapped _____.”  Erwin said. “They would most likely call for Annie Leonhart’s release.” The whole room agreed.

“But what are we going to do?” Armin, one of the rookies in his team asked. “We can’t possibly release her, can we?” He looked around nervously.

“But we can’t just do nothing about it either! _____ is in danger! Annie Leonhart has already murdered someone, Hoover and Braun might just do the same!” Armin’s rookie team mate, Eren exclaimed. _____ had visited the police department many times and she was nice to everyone.