[!Lemon!] Before I Leave...: Levi x Reader

[!Lemon!] Before I Leave... :[Levi x Reader]

Warning: This chapter contains lemons, which means there is going to be strong sexual contents. If you are not comfortable with it, please skip this chapter. (I'm so sorry!)

You closed the bathroom door behind you and found Levi on the bed, his arms and legs spread across the bed. Being married to him for almost 2 years now, you knew he always did this whenever he was back from expeditions outside the walls. He said it was the only place that wasn't 'filthy' for him to lie in full comfort. He gestured his hand for you to come over, which you happily obliged. You crawled into bed next to him and he wrapped his arms around you. You rested the back of your neck on his muscular shoulder as he sighed in exhaustion.

"A lot of paper work?" You asked, looking up at his worn out face. That face you can never stop falling in love with.

"Yeah, and a whole bunch of annoying brats ticked me off again." He groaned. You giggled and kissed his cheek playfully. "I swear, they can never use their fucking brains for once."

"Give them a break, Levi." You said, pinching your husband's sour face. "They're still kids, you know." He grumbled in return.

You notice that he was slightly grumpier today. After being married to him for that long, you knew the difference between his normal grumpiness and the frustrated grumpy. There were little thing that you were able to spot out to tell the difference. He seemed to have something on his mind but you didn't ask anything about it because you knew he needed his space and he would tell you if he wanted to.

"I love you, Levi." You wrapped your arms around his waist, snuggling into his lean chest.

"Tch." He clicked his tongue. "Me too, brat." He kissed the top of your head. The both of you stayed in in that position for a while, allowing the comfortable silence between you pass by as you listened to his heartbeat. It made you feel so secure.

"_____." He said, breaking the silence. You clenched your teeth; he just called you by your name. He never calls you by your name unless it was something very serious or bad.

"Hmm?" You drew circles by his side, trying to ease the nervousness within you.

"I have something important to tell you." He pushed you gently to face him. You held your breath, bracing yourself for the worst. His stoic gray eyes stared into your _____ ones as your heart raced. What is it?

"I'm going on another expedition outside the walls again."

Silence filled the room as you stared at him, trying to process what he had just said. You hoped it was a joke, even though you know he hasn't got the slightest bit of humor. You prayed that he just developed this sudden sense of humor. But you knew, for sure, that he was serious. He was leaving for another expedition.

"I know, I've only been back for an extremely short time but it's an emergency. Erwin has a plan and things might be more dangerous than it was." He explained. Fuck you, Erwin.

You inhaled slowly and built up the courage to say something. "When... When are you leaving?" You asked quietly.

"Tomorrow." Your heart sank to your stomach as you bit your lower lip. You were on the verge of tears but you held it back, knowing that he wouldn't want to have a teary night before he left for the outside for who knows how much longer. He knitted his brows in concern and leaned over to kiss your lips. "Tch, you try so hard not to cry. You brat." He rubbed his thumb against your cheek.

"I love you, Levi." You said, moving closer for another kiss. "Please, take care of yourself." You begged, tugging onto his shirt.

"You worry too much." He said, pushing himself upwards to hover over you. Both his arms and legs were by your sides, caging you. He leaned closer and nibbled on your ear, earning a soft gasp from you. "The only thing you should worry about is how you're going to walk tomorrow." He whispered huskily to your ear, sending shivers down your spine. You blushed a deep shade of red at his words. Sure, he didn't have a sense of humor but boy was he good at pick-up lines.