Romeo and Julius [Marco x Reader]

Romeo and Julius: [Marco x Reader]

A soft knock echoed from the door. "It's me, Your Majesty. Marco." A muffled voice sounded from the other side of the door.

[Name] sat up excitedly when he heard Marco's voice and jumped down his king sized bed. A smile plastered itself on his face as he granted him permission to enter to room.

"Marco!" He exclaimed as soon as Marco pushed the door open. The prince dashed to his loyal butler, tackling him with a wide hug. Marco was slightly taken aback by the affectionate attack but wrapped his arms around the prince.

[Name] jumped onto the butler, crossing his legs behind his back. "Your M-Majes – " Before the freckled butler could protest, the prince had already crashed his lips onto his, cutting him off immediately.

Marco returned the kiss, securing his arms around his lover. He turned around as they started to get into a heated kiss and pinned him against the wall. [Name] smirked into the kiss, parting his lips to slide his tongue into his faithful butler's. Their tongues circled around each other, teasing each other's taste buds.

Soon, they were out of breath and parted with a light pant. [Name] gave a light chuckle, rubbing his nose against Marco's. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, even though it's probably been only less than an hour since we were last together."

"Where have you been?"

"I had things to take care of, for you." Marco kissed his nose. "Also, I have a message from the King."

"Father?"

"He wishes to see you." Marco nodded. "He says he has something very important to discuss with you."

"I'm sure that something important can wait." [Name] leaned forward for another sweet passionate kiss but Marco just gave him a small peck to the lips. Confused, [Name] raised a brow at him.

"Please, Your Majesty."

[Name] stared at his lover for a moment before sighing. "Alright." He agreed as he jumped down to his feet. "But only if you agree to continue our little love making session after I'm done with Father."

"As you wish, Your Majesty."

"And if you start calling me by just my name."

"B-But.. That's impossibly rude, I – "

"Then I'm not leaving."

Marco's shoulder slumped in defeat. "As you wish, [N-Name]."

"Fantastic." [Name] kissed Marco's forehead one last time before taking his leave. "Wait for me."

"I always will."

"Father? You wished to see me?" [Name] asked, blinking at his Father who sat by the extravagant Throne. The King nodded and motioned his son to come closer.

"Yes, I have been meaning to discuss some eminent issues with you, my son."

"What is it?"

"As you know, this crown, this throne, this country will eventually be yours." The King said as he traced his wrinkly fingers across the armrest of his throne. "But it can only remain yours, remain to our family only if our empire becomes more powerful."

"Yes I know that, Father." [Name] nodded. He felt as though the King had something else, something far more significant than this to tell him. He tried to hide his growing anxiety. "What are you planning, Father?"