[!Lemon!] Voice: Eren x Reader

[!Lemon!]Voice: [Eren x Reader]

Requested by: SerenityKenny

Warning: This chapter contains lemons, which means there is going to be strong sexual contents. If you are not comfortable with it, please skip this chapter.

Eren closed the door to his hotel suite and sighed. He was exhausted from his concert and his voice was hoarse. He ran his fingers through his dark hair and wiped the make up on his face.

“Hmm… You’re back…” You said, rubbing your eyes as you walked to the corridor of the bedroom. You wore a large __[Favorite Color]__ button up shirt that belonged to Eren over your undergarments. You yawned as he removed the fancy leather jacket he was wearing. You pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. “Good work.” You wrapped your arms around his waist as he buried his face in your shoulder.

“My throat is killing me…” Eren groaned.

“I’ll get you some honey lemon.” You kissed his forehead before letting him go and heading to the kitchen in the suite. Eren sighed for the umpteenth time and made his way to the luxurious bath room to clean himself up.

You waited for the water to boil and sliced some lemons. Once the water was boiled, you poured in adequate amount of honey and squeezed some lemon juice in it, keeping in mind that Eren liked it a little sourer. You stirred it once it was all mixed well and added in some sliced lemons.

Eren had just come out from his quick shower and joined you in the kitchen. You handed him the honey lemon and he kissed you as thanks. You leaned against the kitchen counter as your boyfriend gulped the drink gratefully. “I don’t know what I would do without you.” Eren nuzzled his face against your shoulder, leaning onto you. You giggled as his hair tickled your neck. “I love you.” His breath tickling your skin.

“More than your fans?” You asked teasingly.

“Are you jealous?” Eren looked up at you, smiling at your tease.

“Well, of course!” You said. “I have to share you with millions of people around the world.” Eren laughed at your words. He pushed you up on the counter and nibbled your ear, causing you to gasp.

“Don’t worry, babe.” He whispered huskily to your ear in his slightly hoarse voice. “You’ll be the only one who can have me for the rest of my life.” You smiled at his words but quickly bit down your lips as he started to suck on your neck, leaving angry bruises there. You fight back strong moans, clenching onto his loose shirt.

He pushed himself between your legs and you wrapped them around his back. He put down the glass and snaked an arm around your waist, fingertips at the hem of your shirt, while the other was lost in your soft __[Hair Color]__ locks.

He pulled you closer as he sucked onto your neck harder. You couldn’t hold in your moans any longer. “Hng…” Eren chuckled at your moan. “There’s more where that came from.” You panted next to his ear.

“And I want more now.” He growled. He pulled you closer, melting your lips into a heated kiss. You whimpered against the kiss, feeling lust taking over. His hand slid down to your thighs, stopping at your bottom. You shivered at his contact against your smooth skin.

He bit your lower lip, signaling you to part your lips and you did. He swiftly entered his tongue into your mouth, tasting every corner of it. You felt swirls on your stomach, making you feel warmer.

Without breaking the kiss, Eren slid his hands under your thighs and lifted you. You wrapped your legs tighter around his waist and arms around his neck. He carried you to the living hall where he pinned you against the wall.