2nd Chances: Levi X Reader

2nd Chances: [Levi x Reader]

Requested by: MangaMartine

Note: I suggest reading the manga ‘A Choice With No Regrets’ or watching the 3rd OVA of Shingeki no Kyojin to avoid confusion.

Warning: Chapter contains mild gore.

You looked down from the tall clock tower you were standing on. You were dressed in dark clothes with a belt of lethal munitions around your waist. You __[Hair Color]__ hair was hidden in the hood of your cloak and a matt black mask hides your face, with only two holes to allow your __[Eye Color]__ orbs to shine through.

You put the telescope to your eye, directing it down to the dimly lighted streets. You watched the half bald man dressed in a dark but rather expensive outfit, just like every sneaky merchants of the undergrounds. He grabbed the waitress who was serving him by her waist, pulling her to his lap despite her protest. He leaned closer with his red drunken face, trying to court the waitress who struggled under his grips.

You stuck your tongue out in disgust and were glad that he was going to die soon. You kept your telescope and pulled out the note that was handed to you along with the current mission. Leaning against the wall that surrounded the bell, you read the information on the crumpled paper.

“Pigs.” You pulled out a match and lit it on fire. You place the lit match at the corner of the paper and watched at the paper burned in your hands. You let go of the paper before it could burn your fitting gloves, allowing the disappearing paper to float in the air. At the corner of your eye, you saw the merchant leaving and jumped down the 8 story high tower without hesitating.

You revealed the 3DMG under your cloak as you were falling down the tower in an incredible speed. You pulled the trigger to the cables and shot it to the nearest building, swinging yourself back up when you were just around 10 feet away from the ground. Of course, you scared a few people but it didn’t concern you. You kept an eye on the merchant, following him from afar. Finally, you retracted the cables and travelled on foot on the roofs of the buildings.

The merchant turned to a corner and staggered his way down the dark and quiet street. Perfect, you thought as you jumped down the roof, landing on your feet neatly. He turned around, eyes half opened due to the amount of alcohol he took. “Hmm? What do you want?” He mumbled.

You were silent as you dashed towards him. He was shocked and leaned against the wall, as if it was able to defend him. Before he was able to call out for help you silenced him with a swift stab to his throat with your dagger, going right through his neck and into the brick wall behind him. Blood trickled down his chin and started to bubble as he tried to yell. Obviously, he couldn’t and you didn’t even worry.

He let out a few strangled sounds, disgust to your ears, before twitching a few times and slumping. You grinned under your mask and shot yourself back up to the roof with the 3DMG. “Another great job.”

Erwin gently knocked his fist on Levi’s door three times and pushed it open after Levi gave his approval. “Erwin, what is it?” Levi asked in a rather upset tone. His gaze never left the paper he held before himself. Clearly, he pulled another all-nighter to finish up the stacks of paper work.

“You seem really busy.” Erwin stated as he picked up a few papers from the desk.

“What gave you a hint?” Levi snapped. Erwin cleared his throat and put down the paper. “Now if you don’t have anything important to say, I would like to get back to my work.”