Haywire: [!Lemon!] Jean x Reader

Warning: This chapter contains lemons, which means there's going to be strong sexual contents. If you are not comfortable with it, please skip this chapter.

Also, warning for strong language.

You panted. Your skin hot and flushed, moist and slightly sticky to the touch. Your eyes closed and your glistering lips parted. You tilted your head higher, exposing more of your bare neck.

That pleased him, spreading a grin on his face. He captured a part of your newly exposed neck with his lips, sucking onto your thin skin. You skin your teeth into your bottom lips, breathing out a low moan at the tug you feel on your neck. You moved your arms closer around his neck and crossed your legs around his back tighter. The feeling of his tensed muscles against your thighs increased your heart beat. Oh God, I want you so bad. You bury your nose in his copper hair, inhaling the scent of it as he continued to work on your neck.

His hands roamed your back, feeling your back through the thin dress you were wearing. It drove him crazy how his fingers were separated from your skin just by a thin fabric. He groaned, pushing you up with his hand on your bottom, his other hand pulling onto your dress, tugging it off you. You lifted your hands in the air, helping him as he pulled the dress off it. He tossed it aside without bothering where it landed and licked his lips, admiring the view before him.

Your matching [Favorite Color] lingerie was exposed to him, almost beckoning him. Of course, you were proud of it too, tilting your head in an angle, looking down to him. "Wow," He smirked, biting onto his lip, feeding your lust. He cupped your breasts in his hands, squeezing them as he placed kisses from your collar bone down to your cleavage. He granted both your breasts equal amounts of love, tracing his tongue around their shapes.

You feel your whole body tremble at the movement of his tongue. Your brow knitted as you let out a satisfied sigh. "Oh my God, Jean..." You held onto his short hair.

"When you say my name like that, I really lose my mind, you know?" He snaked one arm to your back, feeling for the back of your bra. He pinched the hook open, releasing your breasts from the fabric's support. You gasped when he enveloped one of your nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, pulling your bra away from you. You could no longer hold your moans back, filling the room with your erotic noises.

"Fuck..." He grunted at the immense feeling between his thighs. You took the chance to take dominance and pushed him back, making him fall on his back against the couch. The back of his neck landed perfectly at the arm rest. You crawled towards him a little, readjusting your position on top of him.

You reached to the hem of his shirt, peeling it off him, revealing his well toned body. He helped you pull off his shirt, tossing it aside.

You dived towards his neck, sucking onto his skin as hard as possible, giving him as many obvious love marks as you could. While you do so, he kept his hands busy: one roaming its way down to your bottom and the other feeling your breast, toying with your nipple. You slowly made your way down to his bare chest, planting light pecks on his chest, down to his torso and you stopped right above his pants. He groaned out loud, arching his head back in pleasure.

You tugged teasingly at his pants, taking your time to unbuckle and unzip it. As you did so, he sunk his fingers into your skin, his toes curling, about to lose his grip on himself. Finally, you put your hand down into his pants, feeling him through his underwear.