Pregnant: Mikasa x Male!Reader

Pregnant:[Mikasa x Male!Reader]

You woke up to the sudden lack of warmth from your side. Rubbing your eyes, you propped yourself up, looking around for you wife. You squinted your eyes at the light emitting from your bathroom. “Mikasa?” You yawned, dragging your feet towards the bathroom. Your eyes glanced at the digital clock and you groaned at the time; 05:37. “Mikasa?” You called again as you made it to the wide open door of your bathroom.

You found your lovely wife on her knees, hugging the toilet bowl as her head hung onto the edge of the toilet bowl. She held on to the side of the seats tightly as she threw up, or at least she tried to. You sighed and knelt down next to her, rubbing her back to soothe her discomfort.

She has been pregnant with your first child for a few months now and you got used to her usual morning sickness by now. After a few minutes, she finally released her death grips from the toilet bowl and pulled her face away. You pulled her into your chest and flushed the toilet. You handed her a damp towel to clean herself up and she gratefully took it from you. “Good morning,” You kissed her forehead.

Mikasa glared at you instead. “It’s all your fault.” She growled as she buried herself deeper into your chest. You stifled a laugh.

“And I love you too, Mikasa.”

You just returned grocery shopping even though it wasn’t your turn. You lied to Mikasa that it was your turn again so that she didn’t have to carry all those heavy bags of groceries. You headed straight to the nearest supermarket right after finishing your work; you even skipped lunch to make sure you were able to get out earlier. “Mikasa honey, I’m home.” You announced as you kicked the door close since your hands were full. You placed the grocery bags on the counter and looked around for your wife, who wasn’t responding. “Mikasa?” You called one again, walking towards your bedroom.

You gently knocked and peeked inside. You found her lifting part of her shirt up, staring at her own reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were glued onto the growing bump before her. Her skin was pale and stretched, leaving a few stripes at her sides. She gracefully traced her fingers around her stomach, lingering at the stretch marks. You smiled to yourself. “Mikasa,” You gently called her, snapping her away from her thoughts. She turned her attention to you and pulled down her shirt, smoothing it over her baby bump.

She gave you a soft and sweet smile, the one you fell for when you first met. You approached her and snaked your arms around her waist, lacing your fingers over her belly. You rested your chin onto her shoulder as she overlaps her hands over yours with the lovely smile still on. “I love you.” You said and planted a kiss on her shoulder.

“I love you too.”

“Come on, I got you something from the supermarket.” You said, pulling her hand to follow you to the kitchen. You sat her down on the dining table and searched for her favorite bread. You quickly handed her the bread with a wide and childish smile, hoping to get praise. “Here, I know it’s your favorite.”

You remembered how the both of you met. You were both in university and you were having a little financial turbulence. So you had to save up in every way you can; which means that you had to spend a little less on food. Fortunately, there was a supermarket nearby your place. You enter the food hall and glanced around with your stomach growling so loud your cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

Your eyes scanned through the pastries and baked goods section. You checked your incredibly skinny wallet and sighed. There wasn’t much left which meant you hadn’t got much of a choice. You picked a plain looking bread and fortunately, or unfortunately it was the last piece.