22

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and continued walking down the road

" Why couldn't that fucking bitch stop running at the end of the property?" I asked the world with my arms flinging up into the air dramatically 

I looked to my right and glanced up at Thomas, i sighed and stopped my zombie posture.

" On the bright side Mama would be happy that we finally took that walk together" I said with a light hearted chuckle

Thomas nodded and i rolled my eyes and walked closer to him

" Do you not like me or something Tommy?" I asked as i stopped walking and crossed my arms over my chest

" I don't have anything against you Thomas, i really don't but your making it really hard for me to not slit your throat." I said with a frown and furrowed brows

Thomas looked at me with an intense stare, he shook his head in dismissal and grabbed my hand bringing it to his chest.

" Why are you acting like a douche to me Tommy? what did i do to you for you to hate me this much?" I asked with my lip quivering, his grip on the dead girls body over his shoulder tightly as he pulled me closer to him.

I looked up at him with a soft expression and confused eyes, i looked into his eyes and they were beautiful..

" Your eyes are so pretty..." I said with a tilt of my head and a warm smile

Thomas and i stood there for awhile on the side of the road as blood dripped down from the dead girls body, i closed my eyes and chuckled as sweat started gathering on my back.

I felt pressure against my lips and my eyes snapped open, Thomas seemed to be kissing me through his mask. I reeled back and covered my mouth with my hand and starred at him with wide eyes. 

" I-...Oh fuck me gently with a chainsaw." I muttered and started walking backwards

" Sorry Thomas, I-I'm flattered but i only kiss Bubba. .." I said quickly and jogged the rest of my way home and walked into the house grabbing Bubba by his tie and pulled him to the shared bedroom.

Bubba and I were finally alone, in the shared room, without Thomas. I lift my hand to cup his face, mind still reeling at how quickly I had gone from a yawning mess to being kissed by Bubba, boyfriend of the year and star of my wet dreams.

I moan as he traces my lips with his tongue, letting him explore me. His kisses get a bit harsher, pressing closer to me like I've wanted him to do for the whole damned day.

His hands slide up my arms, resting on the back of my neck and my shoulders, stroking my skin.

He slowly moves his kisses downwards, kissing my neck and throat. Soft, sucking kisses that draw sharp breaths out of me.

When he reaches the collar of my t-shirt he slips his hands under the hem, stroking up my bare skin until his hands are resting on my waist. His fingers are just brushing the sides of my breast, he looks up waiting for confirmation and i nod with a small smile.

He slides his hands up farther, skimming over my breasts and pulling my shirt off, baring my breasts to him.

" P-Pwetty" He sighs, leaning forward kissing the underside of one, before making his way to my nipples, tweaking with gentle fingers and sucking with soft lips. Drawing gasps and whines from my throat.

He moves lower down, kissing down my stomach, nipping the soft skin slightly. He reaches the waistband of my yoga pants, pulling the elastic down slightly, revealing more skin, kissing each new section.